Moronic Ace.

Man, their shower is amazing, not too hot and not too cold. The water isn't too weak or too powerful either, it's all just right. Upon stepping foot into the kitchen, you hear someone being scolded by pops. Ace, by the sounds of it.

Well, that's no surprise. 

"Out of all the drunken mistakes you've made lad, this one takes the cake." The man grumbles, you notice him hunched over the freckled boy but you can't see whats happening, nor can you remember what he got up to last night other than being drugged.

Perhaps that's what he's being scolded for.

"How did you even manage to spell your name wrong, that's the real question." Thatch murmurs, the brunette's hair messy and his eyes half-lidded as he holds an ice pack to his head. And in the other hand, he holds a cup of coffee.

Welp, he's hungover!

Once Newgate steps aside, you see just why he's so angry. Seems Ace got a new tattoo at some point last night...of his name. Well, sort of, It's 'ASCE'. The S being crossed out. Obviously, the tattooist just assumed he wanted that design.

"I give up on you, son." Newgate grunts, his eyes lighting up as they shift toward you instead. "Ah, morning lass! Your breakfast is on the counter, it should still be warm. Help yourself to any sauces!"

You're probably the only person in this house right now that he'll be polite to, aside from Sabo. You'd wager that he's been chewing off both Thatch and Marco's ears for allowing Ace to get into such a state.

And Luffy's usually trying to steal everybody's breakfast so you wouldn't be too surprised if he's suffered Newgate's wrath this morning also.

"Heh, she'll be wanting some pineapple sauce~" Ace jests, earning himself a stone-cold glare from his adoptive father before the man swats him around the back of his head. The slap looks somewhat light but judging by the movement Ace's head makes, it's safe to assume it was a powerful hit.

But what does he mean by that? 'Pineapple' sauce? Is there even such a thing?

"Stupid kids! I go away for one night and my boy comes home drugged with the world's most dumbest tattoo and Marco ends up with a broken wrist!" Newgate continues ranting, turning his attention to Thatch as his brows knit together. "If you had as much going on in your head as you claim you do in your boxers, Thatch, you could probably be a half-responsible brother!" 

"Eh...pops, I appreciate your fury but will you please keep your voice down?" Thatch painfully pleads, his face scrunching up more and more with each word Newgate spits at him. You had passed out before witnessing him drink much but you're not surprised he's hungover, Thatch usually drinks all night long.

"Where is Marco?" You sheepishly question, feeling slightly awkward that you're interrupting a dispute between a father and his sons but the sooner you get out of this room, the sooner they can argue it out, right?

Newgate actually harboring a big smile as he turns to you, you might even be convinced by it...if you hadn't just heard him tearing his sons new assholes. The man pointing toward the living room door with his thumb. "In there lass, he's sorting out Sabo and Luffy."

You offer a smile and a nod as thanks before strolling into the living room, hearing Newgate rant onto Thatch some more about how he's useless and how Ace is an idiot. Although, the living room doesn't seem to be any better.

"LET ME HAVE SOME OF YOUR BACON, SABO! IT'S THE LEAST YOU CAN DO AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO MY EYEBROWS!" Luffy whines, reaching over Marco with a fork in hand and trying to pin Sabo's bacon with it. Luckily, the blonde pulls his plate away in time, a frown etched into his features.

"For the last time, I didn't do anything to anyone's eyebrows!" Sabo barks back at the younger brother, trying to scoot even further away. However, it only causes Luffy to try and climb over Marco to get to him, causing the older blonde to drop his plate and his food onto the floor.

You notice the look of complete devastation wash over Marco's features briefly before immense irritation takes it's place. His eyes holding a slight flare in them as he shoots daggers at Luffy. "Will you two stop fucking bickering yoi?! It's too early for this shit, where do you find the energy?!" 

He shockingly doesn't sound as angry as he looks, his voice seems more...tired. Of course, his complaining does nothing to remedy the situation. Luffy still shuffling over him to get to Sabo, only receiving a sigh from Marco this time rather than a rant.

Perhaps I should go home, he seems like he has his hands full.

You take a seat, deciding to eat the breakfast that Newgate had so kindly made for you before you leave, Marco smiling once he notices you. Although judging by his unusually pale skin, his deep bags and slightly greasy hair, anyone would assume the smile is forced and he's merely just trying to be considerate.

He needs a good shower and some sleep, bless him!

"Morning yoi, how's your head?" He asks softly and the question honestly has you taken back a bit. Your head isn't actually that bad considering the circumstances, you're about as stable as Sabo right now.

The younger blonde still trying his hardest to keep his food away from a greedy Luffy, failing miserably since the little shit has managed to pick up the bacon with his fork, all he's gotta do now is get it to his mou--Oh. Welp, he did it. 

"Get away from me, you pig! You've had your food!"

Oh, brothers.

"My head is okay. I'll get outta your hair soon, don't worry." You chuckle in attempts to reassure Marco, the blonde looking slightly upset by the comment but nodding his head nonetheless, his orbs drifting back to Sabo.

"You'll give her a lift, right yoi?" Marco murmurs to the younger brother, earning an immediate nod from him. "Good 'cause Thatch wouldn't be able to drive out of the street without crashing into something...or someone."

A part of you wants to decline the offer but you know that you'll be a fool to do so. It's cold outside today and you hadn't bought a coat with you when you came here the other night. When the need for a coat rises, Marco lets you burrow his. But you can't necessarily take that home with you, right?

At least if you get a lift, you don't need to worry about being coatless.