Hangover Day.

You awaken to the sound of birds chirping and--candy crush? A deep voice reaching your ears, blurting the word 'EXCELLENT' once again, finally causing you to open your eyes and you can already tell this isn't your duvet. It's black and white checkers for a start. 

Okay, think back to removing the brother's eyebrows, did any of them have this duvet? Luffy's was Adventure Time themed, Ace's was checkered but it was red and black. Sabo's duvet was plain blue if you remember correctly.

Thatch's? Thatch had a white and black duvet! Why am I in Thatch's bed?! 

You can feel someone shuffling slightly from behind you, a wave of dread washing over you as you scan the bedroom. Surely, nothing happened last night with Thatch. The dread only thickens when you realize this isn't Thatch's bedroom.

THEN WHERE THE HELL AM I?!

You know all of your questions will be answered if you just look at the person sat behind you but you just can't bring yourself to, it's as if your brain is deluding itself to believe that as long as you can't see it, it isn't there.

A sudden knock on the door causing you to stiffen up, that knock sounded close to the bed. Is this a hotel? "Marco!" A muffled voice calls from beyond the door, sounds like Sabo. The name both relaxing you slightly but also causing beads of cold sweat to emerge from your every pore.

I SLEPT WITH MARCO?! 

"What is it now yoi?" The older blonde grumbles, he sounds tired. The slight shift in the bed implies that he has just gotten up, you can hear him padding over to the door before opening it. "Has Ace been sick again?"

Oh, that's right! He got drugged...

"Yeah, he's awake now so pops is cooking him some breakfast. I was told to ask you and [F/n] if you wanted anything." Sabo responds sweetly, a slight chirp in his voice this morning. Not like Marco, you'd imagine that the alcohol doesn't hit the younger boy as hard because he simply doesn't drink much.

"Yeah, we'll be down in a minute yoi. I just gotta try to wake her."

"A royal pain after a drink, right?" Sabo chuckles softly, it does sound more like a question rather than a fact though. You would have thought he would have guessed as much when you were using him as a human pillow before passing out. "Was she okay last night?"

WAS I 'OKAY'?! WHAT DOES HE MEAN?? IN BED?!

"She wasn't as much hassle as Ace was yoi." 

Oh right, he means from the alcohol...of course!

You hear the two share a chuckle before footsteps sound, the door closing would imply that the footsteps were actually just Sabo walking away. 

You hear Marco re-approach the bed, his hand only barely skimming your shoulder when you decide you'll turn over and take a look at the damage you've done now. 

"Ah, you're already awake? You should get some breakfast yoi, it'll soak up the liquor." Marco murmurs with a clearly forced smile as he returns the stare you're giving him. Immediately, you're looking the blonde up and down, any thoughts of subtlety going out of the window. 

You're honestly too panicked to be discreet right now, you may have just slept wi--No, wait. He has pajamas on. Unless he threw them on afterward, but why would he? 

Lifting the duvet slightly, you glance down, only just realizing you're still wearing your dress from last night.

 Okay, if I banged the guy wearing this and then slept in it afterwards...I am just plain gross...

"Don't look at me like that yoi," Marco mutters crankily, although you can tell he's trying his hardest to soften his voice, it's just not cooperating with him this morning. "I didn't do anything creepy to you." The blonde frowning a little but it's not necessarily a mean frown, the bags under his eyes would have you believing he was up all night and that's why he's so grumpy now.

Two nights in a row with barely any sleep? He must be feeling like a zombie!

"What happened last night?" You finally ask, your brows quirking as you try your hardest to piece it together. You lost them, got hit on, found them, Thatch and Ace still owe you money, Ace was drugged and you fell asleep.

And Marco kissed my forehead...

"Sabo and I had to take you, Ace and Luffy home yoi." Marco murmurs, giving one of his eyes a rub as he speaks. "I'm sorry if you didn't wanna come back here but we couldn't get you home. You also refused to sleep in the guest room because you didn't wanna be alone, that's why you're in my bed."

Instantly you feel a warm blush spreading itself across your face, from cheek to cheek and your brain fizzle into nothing. Of course, you are a very needy drunk after all. "Ah...sorry about that...~" You miserably blurt in embarrassment, dragging your fingers through your hair.

He must think I am utterly ridiculous right now!!

"It's fine yoi, it was nice to have your company." The blonde chuckles softly, taking a shirt from one of his drawers and handing to you. "You can use our shower if you need to. Ace sort of threw up on your spare shirt last night so you'll have to wear this...your pants are alright though~"

He liked my company?? Wait--! Ace threw up on my shirt? WHAT THE FUCK, ACE?! Well...suppose he was drugged. Bloody moron...

"Yeah, I think a shower sounds good~" You chime as you climb out of Marco's bed, taking the burrowed shirt with you as you make your way to the door. You know which cupboard they keep the towels in so you don't need any further assistance, a small smirk creeping to your lips when you catch Marco's eyes lingering on your legs a little before he forces them shut.

"H-Have a nice shower yoi."  

I saw that.