Lost And Found.

"I am so sorry about your boyfriend~" The persistent male slurs loudly, clearly the drink is kicking his ass by now. Lightweight. 

Not that you're one to talk. "He said he'd look after me tonight! And here I am, NOT being looked after!" You bitch and whine over these horrid 'tunes', they have nothing on your fury right now. 

"You deserve better, darl~" It seems he can't even be bothered to say darling wrongly now, he's sunk as low as to just half-ass the word entirely. What a gent, no really. "I can make you forget all about him, if you'd like~"

What? Was alcohol not enough for this guy?

"Hey babe~" You hear a familiar voice from behind you as an arm finds it's way around your waist. You're honestly just about ready to punch the guy until you recognize that scent and this warmth.

MARCO, THANK GOD!

"Who are you?" The male asks coldly, shooting a face-scolding frown to the blonde that is currently cuddling you from behind and unknowingly causing your heart to do backflips in your chest.

Of course, it only gets sent into turbo mode when;

"Her boyfriend, got a problem yoi?" You can't really see what look Marco's giving the guy but his voice is all of a sudden dark and crisp. Judging by how fast the male's frown drains away into complete shock and slight fear, you'd guess Marco just gave him a pretty harsh glare.

"N-No, I didn't know she had a b-boyfriend."

Bullshit! THIS GUY THOUGHT ACE WAS MY BOYFRIEND! And technically, I DON'T HAVE ONE.

"Sure you didn't yoi, piss off." The sentence is short and bitter but it sends the guy packing within seconds, the blonde deciding to spin your barstool so you're facing him, a cute but serious pout on his face. "Where have you been?"

How does one respond to such a question? I mean, surely shouldn't you be asking him that?! "Um! Here!" You slur, your attempted sarcasm sounding more like bitter sass. But you'd be lying if you said you weren't bitter right now, they abandoned you. "I could ask you the same thing, you all vanished! I was alone!"

And they say that drunk minds speak sober thoughts. In this case, they do. 

You don't like being alone, really. Having some alone time every now and then is nice, sure. But you feel all the more comfortable around people you know. In large and strange crowds, you admittedly find yourself getting slightly nervous, slightly spooked.

You don't know the intentions of strangers, but you do with your friends.

"I took Sabo and Luffy to our table, turned around and you, Thatch and Ace were nowhere to be seen yoi." Marco explains loudly over the music, his working hand gently gripping onto your wrist as he carefully pulls you up from your barstool. "Come on yoi, Thatch made his way over to us but I have no idea where Ace has disappeared to."

"He was dancing over there with a girl~" You slur as you point to the crowd of people, your voice sounding merrier now that you've found Marco and learnt that he's been looking for you the entire time rather than dancing with other chicks like you had imagined. "He's shirtless for some mystery reason~" 

"Really? Such a show off yoi." The blonde grumbles, a smirk gracing his lips as he wraps his arm around you, guiding you through the crowds. "Probably took his shirt off to pull attention from his smudged brow." 

A sinister chuckle escapes your lips as you remember what a mess he had made of that pen and how he hadn't even noticed until he saw his reflection in a shop window on the way here. "Stuuuupid~ Ace~" You chime playfully, your body suddenly feeling sluggish and your legs giving way, having you lean against Marco for support.