Sweet Revenge.

It has been a while since you've had a decent dream, usually you have nightmares involving clowns, psychopaths or just embarrassing memories.

Like the time you got caught shoplifting when you were just a stupid kid and your mother put you straight over her knee and slapped your butt in front of all your friends for it. Or when you had to do a speech in front of the entire school back in the day and you tripped over your own feet, went falling straight into one of the teachers and everybody made fun of you for weeks afterward.

But no, this dream is nice. You're at a theme park and you're all having a good time, you're not sure who these people are that accompany you, they look a little distorted but there's just a familiarity about them that makes you feel safe.  

"You wanna go see Marco~?" One asks, you recognize the voice as Thatch's, the fucker's messing with you again. It doesn't look much like him but you can just sense that it's meant to be him.

"No, not Marco. Cotton candy." Your response seems distant, it's like this distorted Thatch is being pulled away from you. No, the whole scene is. Suddenly you feel a coldness around your ankle before a sharp tug snaps you awake.

Seems it was you being dragged away from them. Being dragged out of your dreamland and your bed all at once, like on Paranormal Activity. You try to scream out for help, your half-conscious brain actually having you believe there might be a ghost attacking you.

Although, you don't get the chance when a cold hand throws itself over your mouth, the 'ghost' pinning you to the side of your bed. 

Wait, this ghost looks like...

Allowing the gears in your brain to start turning, you blink your eyes a few times. Surely you're hallucinating or still dreaming, right?! Marco sits before you, his face close to yours and his hand still covering your mouth as he smirks playfully.

"Ready to play a prank yoi~?"

And all of a sudden it becomes all too clear. Of course, you were sleeping in the guest room at Edward Newgate's house tonight because of Ace's prank. And Marco wanted you to play another with him.

BUT WAS DRAGGING ME OUT OF BED LIKE A KILLER GHOST REALLY NECESSARY?!

Any attempts to scold Marco just come out as muffled complaints against his palm, a quiet snicker leaving his lips as he leans in slightly closer to your face, your noses almost brushing and a slight teasing glint flickering in his eyes. "Heard you murmur my name in your sleep by the way yoi, dreaming about me?" 

....FUUUUUUUCK!!!

All your body can offer now is a weak shake of the head, everything else seems to feel like it's just shutting down, like a broken machine. No limb wishes to move, your brain can't seem to unscramble itself and your jaw feeling so heavy you can't bring yourself to muster a single word.

Of course the one time you have a nice dream, it'll have to turn itself into a nightmare somehow!

"The prank." You blurt against Marco's hand in attempts to change the awkward subject before it causes you to commit suicide. Yes, you'll suffocate yourself with this guest room pillow if he doesn't stop teasing you this instant. 

Strange thing is; his hand might be cold but due to how close his face is to yours, you sure don't feel very chilly. He's always got a warmth about him though, even in winter. He could be complaining that he's freezing but if you're sitting beside him, he radiates you. It's like he's a walking, talking fire.

"Yeah yoi, look at this~" The blonde grins childishly, finally pulling his hand from your mouth to reach into his pocket. You'll admit he shocks you a bit when he pulls out a tube of toothpaste, your brows furrowing down at the product in bewilderment. 

Is he trying to say my breath sti---HE SMELT THE ENERGY DRINK EARLIER, DIDN'T HE?! OH GOD NO!

"I read that if you put toothpaste on your eyebrows, it burns them off yoi." Huh? It's not for my energy drink breath? "Let's test that theory on my brothers~"

Of course...Wow, I'm stupid...I blame tiredness.

"Which ones?" You whisper as you rub the sleepiness from your eyes, it's about 2:45am and no one has work or school tomorrow so you're not being rushed for time, thankfully. A thoughtful expression washes over Marco's features, but only for a split second before he smirks darkly.

"All of them yoi~" He snickers tauntingly as he rises to his feet, holding a hand out for you. "Why just target two when they're all fast asleep~?" You can't even suppress the quiet and sinister chuckle as you take Marco's hand, allowing him to tug you up.

This is going to be good!

You would usually show Sabo mercy but...he didn't defend you earlier so he must pay for his treachery. You follow Marco's lead as he starts off with Thatch, the blonde stealthily creeping along the hallway and into Thatch's room.

You can't help but smirk at the sight before you, the brunette face-down into his pillow and his usually-neat hair now a flat mess. It's slightly cute, really. He's shirtless, you can see that much considering his arms are sprawled out around his head and the duvet only comes up to the small of his back. 

He's not a very heavy snorer either so it's hard to tell if he's in a deep sleep or if he'll awaken at the smallest of touches and yes, this concerns you since you have to be the one to roll him over. Marco has the tube of toothpaste in one hand and a line of the product on the index finger of his other so it's up to you to give Marco some eyebrows to work with.

We should have done Thatch last, he seems like he's going to be the most difficult!

You carefully loom over the brunette, lightly placing your hands on the back of his shoulders. His muscles twitch a little at the contact but he doesn't move or make any alarming sounds, you can still hear his soothed breathing so that's some reassurance.

You roll him over as quickly and carefully as possible, his face being dragged from the pillow and giving Marco something to paint. "Don't..." The brunette mutters, causing you to panic instantly and fling yourself as far away from him as possible. "D-Don't yell at me..." He adds, seems he's not waking up like you had thought he was, he's just...muttering in his sleep. 

Alrighty then, Thatch.

"Can you move his hair from his face yoi?" Marco murmurs quietly, he attempts to do it himself but he's only managing to paint strands with toothpaste. Your heart feeling heavy enough to fall into your stomach as you carefully approach, running your hand over Thatch's forehead, gently stroking his hair back and out of his face.

You do it this way so he's feeling a sense of security, some comfort. If you were more bold about it, he might have felt it in his sleep and snapped awake and that would have not only ruined the prank but would have been extremely awkward for you as well.

Marco takes this chance to paint his brother's eyebrows in toothpaste swiftly, the scene looks pretty funny honestly. It's the sort of eyebrows you'd expect Santa Claus to have. "I don't like being ye-yelled at, go away..." Thatch mumbles before he rolls himself back onto his stomach, barely missing Marco in the process and burying his face into his pillow once again.

A part of you hopes it doesn't wipe off the toothpaste before it has a chance to work and another part of you wonders just what on earth he is dreaming about.

"One down, three to go yoi~"