The New World Club.

This is possibly the first time you've been nagged into wearing a dress since you were a little girl. Thatch, Marco and Ace all being the assholes who insisted upon it.

Ace and Thatch wanted this because they've got bets down on how long it'll be before some guy tries to hit on you. And Marco apparently hasn't placed a bet, he was just curious. So here you are, dressed up like a 'real lady'. 

And boy, don't you just hate it.

You can't wear flat shoes with a stupid dress like this so you have to wear ankle boots with a heel. The only reason you're even entertaining this ridiculous bet is because the winner splits the money with you.

Money for simply wearing some stupid dress? It may just be worth it. Not to mention, the hot blonde that's been taking sneak peeks at your legs when he thinks you're not looking. 

This might be a fun game to play, after all.

"Alright, try to distance yourself from us." Ace starts boldly, the request sort of making you feel a little bummed, you didn't come here to be alone. "No guy will speak to you when you're with Shanks, Marco or Thatch. They'd be suicidal to try!" 

Well, that may be true...

Sure, Thatch knows about this bet so he won't do anything. But on any other night, if a guy tried to hit on you in a seedy club like this? Hell, he would tear him in half. Marco may just do the same.

And Shanks? Oh, he's a whole new story entirely. "Don't worry," Thatch chimes, giving you a playful pat on the shoulder. Marco, Sabo and Luffy have already gone inside by now. "We'll be keeping an eye on you~" the brunette adds as he ushers you into the club. 

You can't help but squint at the sight before you, bright lights, smoke, dancing people. You can't even pinpoint where the bar is in this place. And you've already lost your friends, it seems.

They're meant to be meeting Shanks in here, I fail to see how they'd find anything right now!

You take a glance around the place, trying to spot somebody, ANYBODY that you know. Luffy and Sabo are tied together so they'd be the easiest target but nope, nothing. You see a boy who looks slightly similar to Ace. 

That is until you take a proper look at him and see that he's...definitely not Ace. A few people have Thatch's build but none that actually look like him and you have yet to see anyone who so much as resembles Marco, let alone be the blonde.

"I have made a grand mistake." You mutter under your breath, beginning to shuffle through the crowd, taking a glance at each face you pass, hoping you'll find one of the boys.

Eventually, the crowd leads to the bar, no one familiar is here but that's okay, you still get to buy a drink at least. Approaching the barman, you offer him a warm smile as you pick out your favorite alcoholic drink, your eyes scanning the people who swarm the counter.

You recognize Eustass Kid, he's somewhat nice to you but you wouldn't necessarily consider him a friend and you certainly wouldn't hang out with him in a place like this, he mixes with all sorts of people. 

There's another male here, an older one that you've seen before but who in the hell is he? Long white hair, a scar over his eye and glasses. You offer him a polite smile, which he returns before his gaze shifts back down to his drink. Seems whoever he is doesn't recognize you at all. 

This is becoming nerve-wracking. Where is everyone?!

You attempt to take another glance around when a voice reaches your ears. Following said voice, your eyes land on someone else you don't even know. Fucking great. You can hear him murmuring something about this round being on him before he drops money down on the counter with a cheesy grin engraved into his features.

Alright then...Ace, Thatch...your bet has reached a result. Come out now, please.

"I saw you arguing with your boyfriend before he ditched you, seems like an ass." You faintly hear the man speak over the music, although compared to this racket he merely sounds like he's murmuring.

Boyfriend? Does he mean Thatch or Ace?

"Did you see where he went?" You yell back over the music, unfortunately the guy just shakes his head. Now see, if you were wearing pants you bet this whole scenario would be completely different. You wouldn't have lost any of them even if you tried to.

"He's probably found himself some other chick in here, darlin'." You cringe bitterly at the nickname this man has just shot at you. Darling is an affectionate and graceful word, it should be used elegantly. Not thrown at some woman you barely know but you're merely speaking to because she's wearing a dress.

Of course, this only angers you further when you glance over to see a certain freckled male on the dance floor with some girl, the boy now shirtless for whatever reason and giving her a twirl before the two disappear into the large crowd of people. 

THAT FUCKING ASSHOLE! 'KEEPING AN EYE ON YOU' MY RECTUM! WHERE THE FUCK IS THATCH?!

"Oh, that's rough." The male at the bar mumbles, handing your drink to you with an obviously fake pout on his face. "He won't be coming home tonight, that's for sure."

FUCK YOU TOO, ASSHOLE!

You begrudgingly bring your drink to your lips, tossing your head back as you gulp down the liquor in seconds. You just about launch the empty glass back to the man who decided to invite himself to speak to you to begin with, of course he only requests another.

You still fail to spot everybody else though; Shanks, Luffy, Sabo, Marco and Thatch. Your heart sinking as an image appears in mind, instead of Ace dancing with that girl, you picture Marco. A slight pang shooting throughout your core as the male beside you holds out a refill of your previous drink to you.

Yes, I need that right now.