Exploring The Cliffs.

You've never enjoyed having your photo taken, you'd be lying if you said you weren't nervous. Marco wrapping his arms around you as Sabo holds up the phone, ready to take the photo.

Thatch told him to take it since his phone has the best camera quality, not that you're surprised at all. Sabo doesn't rush into buying things, like his brothers do. His phone, laptop, clothes are always top notch. 

Whereas, Marco, Ace and Luffy get too impatient to shop properly and just grab whatever does the job rather than what does the job perfectly. Thatch only puts effort into buying clothes and things for his car, his 'baby' as he calls it. 

But with electronics? Not so much. Thatch is a bit of a technophobe so he doesn't know what phones are good and what's bad, thus leading him to the phone he has now. Terrible memory, moderate camera quality and awful signal.

You cuddle into Marco's chest, a blissful smile on your face when you feel his chin rest affectionately on your head, this closeness making you feel warm and snug. Like you're in a world of your own.

You notice Thatch in the background, the brunette stood beside a cactus and Ace running up to him and attempting to push him into it. However, as Ace reaches out to his back, Thatch spins around and grabs the boy's arm, launching him into the prickly bush instead.

Serves him right.

The scene causing you to laugh just as the click of the camera sounds, Sabo smiling down at the phone as he approaches you both. "FUCKING SHIT! OW!! I THINK I HAVE A SPIKE IN MY ASSHOLE!" Ace cries out, causing Marco to snicker as he releases you, taking the phone from his younger brother and looking down at the screen.

"You look so happy, [F/n]~!" Sabo hums pleasantly, Marco handing the phone to you with a smile and...ugh. You're midway bursting into laughter and you look like one of Frankenstein's failed creations. A groan leaving your throat as you tap the screen rapidly, looking for the options tab so you can delete it.

"Nope! I don't like this one, I look like Venom from Spider-man!" You blurt stubbornly, Sabo taking the device from you but instead of helping you delete the photo, he locks the phone and slips it into his pocket.

SABO, WHY?!

"You make a pretty hot Venom yoi~" Marco purrs playfully, clearly not believing you look anything like the comic book character. If you did, he wouldn't go anywhere near you, surely. You vividly remember the blonde claiming that Venom creeps him out before.

"I think you look pretty in that photo." Sabo comments but not in a flirty nature, just in a sincere murmur. The two blondes giving you a little more confidence in your appearance as you rest your head against Marco's strong chest, watching Thatch help Ace off of the cactus since the boy can't lift himself from it.

"Can you make sure there's no pricks in my ass?!"

Well...that sounds casual, Ace.

"No way, I'm not looking down there!" Thatch cackles darkly, the unsympathetic tone lacing his voice as he smartly backs away from the cactus so that the trick cannot be attempted again.

"Thaaaatch, do iiit! It's your fault this has happened!!"

Oh no, Ace. It's certainly not.

"His fault? You tried to push him yoi!" Marco defends truthfully, his arms cradling your waist as he sways from side to side with you gently. "It's an easy fix yoi, just take off your pants and pick out the needles." 

Of course, Ace instantly drops his pants but only to throw them on the floor and refuse to put them back on. Thankfully, he wears baggy boxers so you're not seeing anything too vulgar. Not that it's much comfort for Sabo.

"Put your pants back on, Ace!"

You must admit, the sight is rather funny. He's still got his shirt on, although it's only a simple button-up shirt and all of his buttons are undone because it's warm today. And he's wearing punky boots, not to mention his boxers having little green aliens on them.

He looks absolutely barking mad right now!

"We'll park up at a clothing store and get you some new pants to wear yoi. In the meantime...you're not sitting near my girlfriend dressed like that." 

AH, HE'S PROTECTIVE AND CUTE AGAIN!! 

"You ain't sitting in my car like that either!"

So here you are, on the way to the clothing store but sitting in the passenger side this time, Marco still being your secondary seat while Thatch drives. Sabo sat in the back and Ace sitting on the unfolded roof that rests on the trunk of the car, only his legs being allowed to touch the backseat.

Thatch actually having to drive at a reasonable pace this time to make ensure he doesn't send Ace tumbling across the road. You can only imagine how Newgate would react to such an incident. 

What certainly doesn't go unnoticed by you is the slight hardness in your new 'seat', the blonde must be aroused despite his calm demeanor...unless of course, you're sitting on his phone. The brother giving directions to Thatch without so much as a quiver in his tone.

Yeah, I am definitely sitting on his phone...maybe. Either way, you'll have to wait until next week, my darling.

Honestly it's rather hard to tell. He's speaking fluently, sure. But his cheeks harbor a dusty pink shade to them and you can vaguely see that he's biting the inside of his bottom lip. 

"Turn left here yoi...Thatch, Left...LEFT! ...This is right." 

Seriously, Thatch? Have you been possessed by Zoro or something now?

"Heh~! Sorry, I was distracted! Did you see that girl back there? The one with the dog? Damn, she's pretty!" Thatch chimes, still gawking at the girl through his rear-view mirror and causing Marco to sigh.

"Well, you get to pass her again now yoi 'cause this way leads to a dead end." 

You take a look over Marco's shoulder at the girl yourself since you missed her first time round and Thatch wasn't wrong, she is pretty. She wears denim shorts and a crop top, not to mention the cool cowgirl boots she has on. 

And then your eyes reach her head, she has long and wavy hair with a brown and blonde ombre tint to it. Not to mention she's got a model's figure. Then you begin to wonder if Marco checked her out also. You know Ace did...and still is. Sabo's far too busy on his phone to even notice her, so you'd be wise to assume he didn't.

Upon having to pass her again, your eyes flicker down to Marco discreetly and thankfully, you find his orbs resting on your legs rather than on that girl. A mixture of happiness and shock taking over you.

She looked like a model and he wasn't at all phased, he prefers to look at you rather than her. It sure is a nice surprise. "Will you stop passing her when I have no pants on?! She'll think I'm a creep!" Ace blurts from the back, the comment causing Marco and Thatch to snicker evilly.

"Shoulda done as you were told yoi, pick out the needles~" 

"Let's hope the cashier in the clothing store isn't hot also, huh~?"

Yes, Thatch. Let's hope not.

"I am not going in there!! Marco, I'll give you $50 if you go in for me!"

THANKS, ACE! THANKS FOR THAT!

"Ha, easy money for me yoi~!"