Calling It.

It's been about an hour since you pranked Sabo and you decide now is the time, you'll go downstairs and socialize with the rest of the brothers. Not that you don't like Ace's company, the boy's your best friend but...you like to be close to a certain blonde. 

Luffy being the first to see and to greet you when you enter the living room. The second his brown eyes land on your form, a goofy smile spreads itself across his face. "[F/N]~!" He chimes as he launches himself at you, throwing his arms and legs around your figure and giving you tightest hug you've ever received. 

"Careful with her yoi!"

"Hey, don't suffocate her, Luffy!" Thatch scolds as he grips the younger brothers collar, carefully peeling him off of you. The brunette only giving you a hug himself though, not that it's unusual.

Him and Luffy always give you hugs when you see them, it's just how they greet you. But Luffy greets loads of people like that, Thatch greets...not as many people the same way but anyone he considers himself friends with, yes. 

Luffy would hug Zoro, Nami, Robin, Law, Ace, Usopp, probably even Eustass Kid. Whereas Thatch would only hug his brothers, his pops, you, Shanks, Koala whenever she visits and probably Ben Beckman, one of Shanks' friends that Thatch also knows. But he's only ever hugged Ben when he's been completely drunk.

"How are you guys~?" You hum pleasantly, returning Thatch's hug with a bright smile. Thankfully he doesn't hug half as tightly as Luffy does or you'd definitely suffer from collapsed lungs. 

Luffy is a strong kid, sure. But he doesn't have muscles that stand out half as much as Thatch's do, having them tighten around you would be like having the life squeezed out of you by a python.

"We're playing Street Fighter, you should have a go~" Thatch offers politely but you have to decline, you can play these games moderately well...moderatelyThese guys are pros and will make you look like an imbecile if you played with them.

No, no, I'll just stick to my pranks.

"I'll have a game with you, Thatch~" Ace hollers playfully as he drops himself down on the couch beside Sabo, the blonde still looking beyond stressed out. His hair isn't wavy like usual, it's frizzy now and his hands keep trembling, not to mention his eyes still looking like whale pools.

Poor little angel.

"What happened to you, Sabo? Heard you screaming earlier." You make sure to have an extra dose of innocence in your tone as you take your seat beside the blonde on the couch. The poor boy is sandwiched between his pranksters and he doesn't even know it.

"He saw a daddy long legs shishishi~!"

"I-IT WASN'T A DADDY LONG LEGS, LUFFY! IT--! IT WAS A TARANTULA! D-DID YOU SEE IT UP THERE, [F/N]?!" You feel a slight pinch of guilt as you shake your head in response, leaning back comfortably into the sofa. But...you're nothing if not thorough.  

"No, I haven't seen a tarantula, Sabo. But if I did, the whole neighborhood will soon know!" You notice Ace shoot a surprised grin at you, clearly the male hadn't been warned before about how well you can act.

Apparently you don't fool everyone though. 

Once Ace and Thatch start playing their round, they draw in the attention of everyone in the room, minus one person though. You feel the back of the couch dip beside you, as if someone is leaning on it, then you hear his voice.

"So, who was the mastermind yoi~?" The blonde chuckles softly in your ear, keeping his voice low so that no one else would hear over the sound of the TV. You know it's pointless now, there's just no way to lie to Marco.

You have tried several occasions before and he's seen right through you every single time.  

"Ace." You murmur quietly, a sheepish smile involuntarily creeping to your lips. Shockingly he doesn't seem irritated by the cruel prank you played on his little br--Of course, it's Marco. He's pretty cruel to his siblings himself. 

 "Let me guess yoi, it's about the ice cream~" In response all you can do is nod, mainly because he's pretty close to your face and all of a sudden, you're extremely self-conscious of the fact that you've been drinking energy drink most of the evening and your breath no-doubt reeks of it. "So what was it? A pet tarantula or a fake one?"

Well shit...I can't nod or shake my head to that question!

"Robotic." You spit quickly and quietly in attempts to answer without stinking up his face and without the others overhearing but he just stares down at you blankly, his brow raising in bewilderment.

"What? Ribena?" He questions slowly, a deflated groan threatening to escape your lips but you keep it contained for the sake of this blonde's nostrils. And for your dignity. 

I said robotic, damn it!

"Rob--"

"Marco, quit flirting will ya?!" Thatch blurts tauntingly, apparently the brunette caught sight of him looming over the couch beside you and decided to tease. S'pose that's what brothers are for, right?

Of course, it only comes as a disadvantage to you when your face lights up like a flare and your breathing decides to stiffen, making you sound like you're having a heart attack. 

This is like some sort of bad karma for what I did to Sabo!

"Aww~! She's gone all red~!" Ace decides to join in, only causing your blush to annoyingly deepen, even more so when Marco actually stares right at you as if to see your reddened face first-hand. This experience has your heart pounding in your chest and the brothers all staring at you curiously. ASSHOLES.

"Uh...I don't get it. Why is she so red? Is she allergic to Marco?" Luffy mutters with confusion lacing his tone, the boy is so damn innocent and at times like this, you really wish he wasn't.

"Nooo~ It means she's getting all love-shy~" Thatch teases further as he passes the controller to Sabo, fully having you regret helping Ace out with his prank now. Usually Sabo would stick up for you and tell them all to stop being so rude since you're a lady. 

But in this moment, he's still looking too traumatized from earlier to pay much attention to anything else going on.

"Screw you guys yoi," Marco grumbles as the brothers turn their focus back to the TV to watch Ace vs Sabo. The brother giving you a subtle nudge while Thatch and Ace aren't looking. "Let's get all these assholes back tonight, huh? I got an idea for a prank, if you're interested~"

Holy shit! Two pranks in one night?! And I'll be working with this cutie?! Hell, I would be crazy to decline!

"I'm in~"