Turning Snakes Into The Sea.

"Aw~! You totally have a jealous trait~!" You cruelly tease as you stroll toward Marco, your arms smugly folded over your chest and a devilish snicker escaping your lips at his flustered expression. "You got all angry over something as minor as Thatch falling asleep against me~?"

Not that you aren't flattered, of course. On the inside, you're screaming a little fangirl.

"N-No! I just didn't see why it would concern--! I-I don't get jealous yoi!" Marco unconvincingly blurts, the man's brain seemingly malfunctioning right before your very eyes as he leans against the door frame, timidly fiddling with his cast like a nervous child.

Oh, this is gold!

Sure, you find Marco cute in his most casual of moods but this one?! He's so damn adorable when he's shy, you just can't help but relish in the moment. Although...you would like to see this jealous side of him first-hand.

"Fine~ If you don't get jealous, I'm sure you won't bat an eyelid while I go and give Thatch a hug, right~?" You smile innocently, a nonchalant hum in your tone as you start for the living room.

"Of course n--NO!?"

Your amusement rising when Marco shoots up straight, his face filling with dread as he grabs your wrist. But not too harshly, in fact his touch his is very warm and inviting, it's the sensation alone that causes you to stop in your tracks. 

"W-Why do you need to hug him for? He won't hug you back, he's not a hugger yoi!" At this point, you have to put all your energy into containing your laughter. Thatch always gives you hugs, Marco's totally just getting jealous now.

The blonde surprising you when he tugs your body towards his before wrapping his arms around your form. The cast feels pretty heavy against your lower back but his other arm feels nice, his hand stroking your back gently as he cuddles you. 

"I give better hugs than Tha--" Marco's eyes widening from utter embarrassment and realization as you giggle into his chest, the blonde's gaze slowly shifting nervously to the side as he grunts but he doesn't let go of you, thankfully. "I-I can't believe I fell for that prank yoi..." 

And finally, he realizes that you're actually just teasing him and that you aren't attracted to Thatch. The brunette is lovely, sure. Just not really your type. 

"How strange, Marco~" You snicker darkly, looking up at the blonde with a cheeky grin plastered across your face. "You've never gotten jealous about Thatch and I hugging before~!" You feel slightly guilty about the fact that his face is as red as a baboon's backside and that he can't seem to make eye contact with you, but it's just so fun.

Who would have thought that this guy would be so afraid of rejection?

"You've never used it to mess with me before yoi...~" The blonde chuckles nervously, his blue orbs finally locking with yours and the redness in his face beginning to calm when you wrap your arms around his neck to return the embrace he's pulled you into.

"Don't worry, Thatch isn't the guy I like~" You reassure, feeling Marco's deliciously tense muscles relax at your words. Perhaps you shouldn't play with his feelings like this, he wouldn't do it to you after all...

Well done, me. You've made yourself feel bad!

"So, what kind of guy caught your attention yoi?" Marco questions, he has a slight smugness in his tone but it sounds more strained than usual. Any other time, that teasing side comes naturally, not today though it seems.

Somebody's still shy~!

"Oh, I don't know. He's blonde, a bit of a prankster, rebellious, fun...can't drive a car to save his life though~"

"Oh, you're speaking about Sabo then yoi?" Marco retorts playfully, a snicker leaving his lips when you just about choke on your own words, your brows knitting together as a pout dominates your features.

SABO'S THE BEST DRIVER IN THIS FAMILY!

"Oh yeah, totally! 'Cause he's a prankster!" You chuckle with sarcasm lacing your tone as you slowly shake your head in disapproval. "I'm talking about you, ya goon~!" You finally admit, not feeling at all nervous about it now.

You would have thought that admitting to your long-time crush that you actually like him would be a lot more difficult than this. Although...he's always been an easy guy to open up to, it's one of the main things that draws you to him.

The blonde beaming down at you sweetly as he rests his forehead against yours, the smell of his cologne radiating from his shirt and having your heart melt away inside your chest, your brain fizzling into goop. "You're way outta my league yoi. You know that, right?"

"Hm...I beg to differ~" You murmur softly, deciding that since this shy blonde doesn't have the balls, you'll be the one to act upon these feelings. Tugging him down slightly, you press your lips into his. 

You hear the surprised intake of his breath but he's quick to return the kiss, a tingly feeling zapping through your body, like you've just been struck by lightning. But lightning that doesn't harm you, strangely.

Marco apparently finding his confidence now as he deepens the kiss, gently pressing your back against the kitchen wall as he massages your back, his other hand trying to rest on your hip but the cast won't allow it.

A slightly irritated grunt emerging from his throat as he murmurs the words; "This damn cast yoi." against your lips. The comment both entertaining you and making you find him all the more hotter. He's being restrained by this thing...imagine what he'll be like when it's taken off. 

You can't help but smirk as you think of the scenarios. Of course, the action gives him a chance to slip his tongue into your mouth, the blonde greedily exploring your wet cavern. You decide to try and fight for dominance as your fingers gently trail up the back of his neck and into his hair.

Your free hand instinctively resting against his chest, blissfully groping the muscles that lie beyond his shirt. You believe you're going to win by doing this, until his working hand dips down and gropes your ass, as if he's trying to repay the favor.

It causes you to moan softly against his lips, a harsh shiver running up your spine and causing your whole body to weaken, allowing Marco to dominate the kiss once again. Not that you mind at all.

His tongue feels fucking amazing.

"Hey, do you two wanna come--WHOA! H-HEY THERE!" A certain Thatch has to interrupt the moment, causing the two of you to immediately break the kiss. Your face now being the red one while Marco just looks...annoyed. 

"Really yoi? You of all people?!"

"I KNOW, I'M SORRY! I WAS JUST GOING TO OFFER A RIDE AROUND TOWN BUT YOU GUYS GOT YOUR OWN RIDE, I SEE! I'M SORRY FOR INTERRUPTING!!"

Is Thatch shy now?!

"A ride of our own? Please yoi, we don't rush straight to the bedroom like you do with your girlfriends." Burn! Not that he's wrong, of course. Whenever Thatch gets into a relationship, it's usually about an hour tops before they bang.

The guy just seems to charm the chick's clothes off. Thankfully, Marco's not like that. Not that you'd mind being in between the sheets with him but...this week you aren't in any condition for that.

"Riiight. So...you're both coming for a ride then?" Thatch questions, drawing an instant nod from you before Marco even has a chance to mutter a single word. You'll have to explain your situation to him later so that you don't seem uninterested or anything.

I wonder who else will be with us during this drive though...