C31: Here Comes the Bride

Isabella Rose Marie Winchester

The past months have gone by way too fast. Luke and Prim couldn't wait to get married and start on their new life. They figured the end of May was as good of a time as ever. And Prim didn't want to be too big for her wedding.

They were having an outdoor wedding, at a beautiful garden area. The flowers and grasses were lush and beautiful. Today was perfect, there are no clouds in the sky, and the sun is shining bright above us.

Although the wedding was planned quickly, it's one of the most beautiful ones I've ever been to.

I watched as Prim got her hair and makeup done for the big day. The best part was, I'm her maid of honor. She looked so beautiful. Her hair was curled and put up into a sophisticated hair-do.

Her eyes glimmered with pure love and happiness. The sun shining through the windows bounced off and made her dress shine. She is truly beautiful.

Brooklyn and Bailey had gotten really close to Prim, since she lives at house now. Prim had asked the twins to be bridesmaids, they couldn't be more thrilled. Prim also had three more of her close friends and Natalie. Apparently those two go to the same college.

The bridesmaids were dressed in pastel purple dresses that went to our knees, our dresses matched the groomsmen ties. We looked good, but not anywhere close to the bride.

My hair was pulled into a bun. A few curled strands cascaded down my face. My makeup was pretty, done by Natalie.

Luke had picked Kael for his best man. The rest of my 5 brothers and Chris were his groomsmen. Their wearing dark gray tuxedos and pastel purple ties.

"I'm nervous," Prim admits.

"Well, that makes sense. Your about to be married for heavens sake!" Bailey pipes up.

There was a knock on the door and I walked to answer it. My heels, that I was forced to wear, clicked on the ground and I almost toppled over. The girls giggled and I opened the door, revealing a handsome Christopher.

His eyes traveled from my head to toe. He grinned at me and handed me something.

"That's for Prim," Chris says. I nod my head.

"Okay thanks," I say, starting to close the door.

He puts his foot in between the door and the frame.

"Also, you look beautiful," Chris says, walking away. I blush and hand the note over to Prim. Her eyes traveled up and down the note. It brought happy tears to her eyes, she was smiling.

"Don't ruin the makeup!" Natalie calls.

"It's time," Prim's father says. She takes his arm and we all walk out the room.

I walk down the aisle, before Brooklyn and Bailey. I was actually the first bridesmaid to walk down.

The ring bearer walked down the aisle after the flower girls. Prim's nieces, the flower girls, threw red rose petals down the aisle.

Kael takes my arm and smiles at me.

"Ready, sis?" He asks me.

"Ready as I'll ever be," I reply back.

We walk down the aisle and Luke sends me a cheeky grin.

I didn't trip! Hurrah.

Standing the the right of the podium, I watch Brooklyn and Bailey walk down with Daniel and Carter. Then Ryan with Natalie and Chris with some girl. Then Weston with Prim's friend.