C23: Explaining Nolan

mystery_mia made me 2 really pretty covers. I love them so much! Thank you

 I love them so much! Thank you ❤

Now let's get into the chapter! :)

Isabella R M. Winchester

"Classes start the January 5th," Chris shouts as he sets his keys in the bowl. Really gotta do something about those keys.

"I was hoping school wouldn't start EVER" I say emphasizing the ever. He shakes his head and pecks me on the lips.

"Movie and ice cream night?" He asks.

"Yes!" I squeal. I pick a movie while Chris gets the ice cream out of the freezer.

So many perfect movies to choose from. The Notebook, The Fault In Our Stars, Frozen, Tangled, The Conjuring. I decide to pick Tangled because she was my favorite Disney princess when I was younger.

"Tangled, really?" Chris asks, coming out of the kitchen with two big bowls of chocolate ice cream.

"Better shush or I'll make it Frozen" I threaten. His eyes widen and he hands me my ice cream.

"Your so mean to me!" He whines as he shoves a spoonful of ice cream in his mouth. I ruffle his hair and he frowns. "Don't touch my hair."

We were halfway into the movie when I went to get more Ice cream, obviously after I had stolen Chris'. When I got back with our ice cream bowls, Chris did that cliche arm yawn move. "Your the worst Chris" I say while laughing. I just realized how my life is kind of cliche.

"Thats the answer I get when I'm trying to be cute and romantic!" Chris complains.

"Awh, Ry I appreciate the effort" I say patting his back. He rolls his eyes and shakes his head at the use the nickname for his middle name.

"You know what we should do?" Chris asks eating a spoonful of ice cream.

"What" I mumble with my mouth full. Wow very attractive Isabell.