15|| Texas Y'all

Isabella Rose Marie Winchester

I sit down on the couch and try to think straight. It was very loud, mostly the kissing noises. I think you can guess where those are coming from.

"Avery can you tell your brother to stop sucking face so I can just eat in peace? Oh wait, I already lost my appetite," I say gagging and pushing my food away.

Avery laughs and heads toward the kitchen. The doorbell rang and I ran to open it. I want to be anywhere but this house.

"Brooklyn! Baileyyy!" I scream. The two of them throw their arms around me, hugging me tightly.

"Who are those people?" Bailey asks in disgust as she points to Archer and Anastasia.

I gag and turn Baileys head away from them.

"That's my cousin and his nasty, crusty girlfriend." I say to them. They nod in unison. I quickly usher them into the kitchen to save their eyes.

"I thought this was a family party," Brooklyn says.

"It was," I mutter.

"Anyways let's go see the twins!" I add.

"Which ones?" Bailey asks, amusement twinkling in her eyes.

"You'll see," I say, winking. I pull them into my room as Austin and Harvey move around in their cribs.

Bailey squeals and runs over to their cribs. Fortunately for the two of them, they haven't met ANY of my cousins. I pick up Harvey and give him to Bailey. Bailey almost dies of happiness. I give Austin to Brooklyn and Brooklyn squeals.

I smile at their happy faces. Brody and Braden ran in smiling.

"Well hello there B & B. What can I do for ya?" I ask them, kneeling down to their level.

"Archer and Anastasia's faces are glued together!" Brody exclaims.

I exchange looks with Brooklyn and Bailey who almost burst into laughter. I bite my tongue, trying not to laugh.

"No their not Brody! Their kissing," Braden says.

"Whenever 2 people like each other they kiss, Brod." I say softly, using his nickname. He tilts his head and confusion then just shrugs his shoulder and runs out, Braden trailing behind.

"It's time to feed the twins, you can help me." I say, motioning for them to come with me. They follow me with the twins still in their arms.

I warm up their bottles and hand them to Brooklyn and Bailey. They sit in the dining room since the living room was occupied.

I walk into the kitchen to grab a soda.

"Who's the cutie in the dining room?" Noah asks me, stealing my soda. I roll my eyes and grab another one.

"Long hair or short hair?" I ask.

"Long," he replies, opening the can.

"That's Brooklyn. She's not gonna date you right now, so give up." I mutter.

"Why won't she date me? Everyone wants to date me," Noah says, making a weird face.

"She likes Daniel," I say rolling my eyes.

"Pfft. Daniel, I am so much better than Daniel." Noah says, walking into the living room. I follow him and nearly faint when I see that Anastasia and Archer were all over each other on the couch. Noah shares the same look as me.