C21: Tree Decorating

A/N
I want to change the state they live in. I'm pretty sure I've said that they live in Colorado. But I want to change that to Texas to fit something that I'm adding soon. Sorry about that! Lets get into the chapter. Also the picture up there is Colton :). I added some of the cousins to the cast but I need some help for actors who should play the cousins. I kinda changed the cast a bit :)

Isabella Rose Marie Winchester

The leaves crunch beneath my feet as I walk around the park. It was a little after November. The leaves were just now starting to fall down. I hurry and get home, it started to get very cold. Thankfully, I didn't have to worry about the mysterious threat much anymore. We haven't seen a threat or warning in a while. But that didn't mean I wasn't always on guard mode. 

"I'm home!" I call into the house. I put my car keys on the rack. There were way too many car keys on this. There had to be something to organize this. I can barely find my keys in the morning.

"Guess who is the best big brother ever?" Colton asked me as I walked into the kitchen.

"Hmm. I don't know, Carter?" 

"Really? Fine be that way, but I put up the Christmas tree for you to decorate"

"You put up the 10 ft tree by yourself?" 

Nicky rounded the corner and sat on the barstool next to Colton. "Pftt. No, I helped."

I popped one of Colton's chips in my mouth. "Thats what I thought."

"Who wants to be a good brother/ cousin and go shopping with me?" 

"Collin does!"

"Yay! C'mon" I dragged Collin away as soon as he walked in the kitchen. I heard him utter a help me.

We take his Range Rover and he drives to Michaels. "We need stockings and new ornaments" I yell. I start to look around and go through each aisle. Finally, I find the stocking section. I get everyone a stocking with their first letter of their name on it. I couldn't forget Athena, I got her a little 'A' stocking.

"Now, lets shop for ornaments" Collin groans and continues to push the cart. We owned two different fake trees. A regular green and a white one. I didn't see which one Colton and Nicky put up this year. I quickly sent Colton a text, asking which tree. A few minutes later my phone beeped, signaling Colton had texted me back. 

It read, the white one..

I chose different shades of blue ornaments. "How would these look on a blue Christmas Tree?" I ask Collin.

"Perfect, lets go" he begged.

"Sure, lets go check out. We have other errands to run after this." I say smiling. He groans and slams his head against the wall. We pay and he loads the stuff in the trunk. "Now to Pet Smart!" 

I throw different toys and snacks in the cart for Athena. Unfortunately, Athena would have to wait for Christmas to open these. I had chew toys, tug toys, squeaky animals, and Athena's favorite football toy. I grab some of her favorite snacks and a new collar and leash. 

"Can we go now?" Collin groans. 

"Fine," I pay and he puts everything into the car. "We're done!" I squeal. 

"Thank the lords" Collins sighs. 

-+=+=+=+=+-

I just finished decorating the tree with the help of Ryan.

"Good job!" I say high-fiving him. 

"It was all you, sis" I smile at him and give him a hug. Now to hang the 20 stockings... I'm sure they'll all get coal in them anyways.