chapter one

Warning: This book will probably be filled with errors and lots of cliches.

Isabella Rose Marie Winchester

"Precious, wake up," Daniel says, shaking me lightly. All seven of my brothers have some sort of endearment for me, some being more weird than others. I sort of hate the endearments, well I don't hate it, but they're worse than the stupid nicknames they give me too.

Rubbing my eyes, I chuck a pillow at Daniel and throw the covers back over my body. I shut my eyes, hoping that if I pretend to be asleep, he will go away.

"Don't make me get Ryan," Daniel threatens.

Ryan, my very evil older brother. There has been many occasions where Ryan has decided to pour water on me to wake me up. Then there was that time that he released a mouse in my bed. Yes, a mouse. My nineteen year old brother put a mouse in my bed.

"Fine I'll get up," I sigh, rolling off the bed.

I change out of my shorts and t-shirt. Throwing on something decent enough for the first day of school.

"Twinny wake up," I say as I shake the life out of Weston. My brothers usually hand me the task of waking up my twin brother. Weston literally hates being woken up, but apparently he likes it when I wake him up more than my brother? I'm not sure if I really believe that though.

"Cmon twinny! Get up," I say, roughly hitting Weston in the head with a pillow.

He still didn't wake up. I lay on the bed next to him and start to poke his face. He scrunches up his face and yawns. "Finally Wes! Get up for school," I say, hopping out of his bed. Weston groans and throws a pillow at me.

It didn't help that it was the first day of school.

I run down stairs and am greeted by a very cheerful Luke. "Morning, baby sis." He starts the whistle will working in the kitchen.

See what I said about the nicknames?

"Morning Lukey," I chirp happily.

I sat on one of the bar stools and watched Luke prepare breakfast.

Luke was like my father. My parents died four years ago in a plane crash, Luke became our guardian. The thought of my parents death makes me shudder. I push away the unnerving thoughts and focused on Luke.

"Morning Iz," Colton say, ruffling my hair. I scoff and shove him lightly.

"Morning Colton," I say, trying to sound cheery.

"Hey Bellz," Ryan says, patting me on the head and sitting next to Colton.

"Hey," I say, turning my attention to Colton and Ryan.

"Morning Baby," Kael said giving me a side hug.

Ugh, the gross endearments.

I give him a fake smile. He knows I hate being called baby. He calls me baby because I am the baby in the family. Unfortunately...

"Morning Princess," Carter says, kissing the top of my head.

I send him a small smile.

"Good Morning Precious," Daniel says.

My brothers are not morning people, its amazing that they're talking this early in the morning. No wait, it's amazing that they've spoken words.

"Good morning Twinny," Weston says coming down and sitting next to me.