C19: Perfectly Perfect

Isabella R. Winchester

Beep.....Beep....Beep

I stared at Weston's lifeless body. I rested my hand on his and kissed his forehead. Weston just got out of surgery. There were piles of cards and gifts for him.

Fortunately the doctor said he'll make it out all right. The bullet barely dodged his heart. But unfortunately he doesn't wake up much. He should be in the hospital for another week or two at the most.

"Hey Isabell, brought some flowers and a card for Weston" Erin says.

Erin is Westons best friend. They've known each other since 5th grade. They've been inseparable since.

"Thank you, Erin" I say putting the cards and flowers on the table, with the others. "Maybe he'll open his eyes for you." I say.

She laughs sadly and takes a seat next to me.
"I'm hoping so" she mumbles. His eyes flutter open slowly.

"How ya feeling twinny?" I ask him.

"G-good" he croaks.

"Oh Weston! You scared me" Erin says getting up and hugging him. He smiles and hugs her.

"Isabell, help me sit up?" He asks. I nod and help him sit up. "Erin, go get the nurse please. Tell her I'm awake and hungry" Weston adds.
She nods and quickly exits the room.

"You scared me you jerk!" I joke.

"I'm sorry twinny" he says.

"I'm kidding, I do miss waking you up everyday though" I say. He smiles lightly.

"I love you so much" he says.

"I love you too" I say. The nurse comes in and gives Weston his medicine. She also gives him some chicken broth.

"I gotta go. See ya later Wes" Erin says. He waves and takes a sip of his broth.

"The family should be coming and visiting you in groups, since there's a lot of us" I say. He nods and continues to eat.

"I kinda want to go home" he says.

"You can't leave yet! Your surgery was yesterday" I protest. He just shrugs his shoulders.

"I'm perfectly perfect" he says laughing.

Jacob T. Lynn

"I told you to kill him! Not put him in the hospital" I growled. The girl winced. "Ellis! You had one job to do and you failed!"

"It's Elaine! You to-" I held a gun to her head and shot her before she could finish. She was annoying as heck.

She failed the job so she can die. Can't risk her giving away secrets. I took a puff of my cigarette and leaned back in my chair. I wonder where they've been hiding Athena and Robert all these years. Very well, I'll take Isabella and end up switching her for Athena.

"Landon! Get rid of her please" I yell. I grab my beer and take a drink. He throws her into a burner. I put the number, 213-267-9932 in my phone and call the number.