11|| Taken Bacon

Isabella Rose Marie Winchester

I got ready as usual for school, the weekend flies by too fast. I grab my backpack and drive to school.

Tonight there was another football game, which I was attending. Not exactly by choice though.

-=-=-=-=-

"Isabell look, theres another homecoming proposal behind you!" Bailey said.

"Do I still have to go to homecoming?" I ask the twins.

"Yes!" They said in unison.

"You already bought your dress and plus its homecoming! You have to go," Brooklyn chimes. I sigh as the happy couple embraces behind me.

When everyone around you is taken and happy, being single sucks. I turn my attention to Bailey who was rambling about makeup styles that would be perfect.

"Isabell, wear my jersey tonight?" Chris asked hopefully.

"Hmm...." I say, pretending to think about it. "I don't know.... I think I want to wear Noah's jersey today." I turn to the big linebacker who flashed me a smile. Chris scowled at me, "I'm kidding I'll wear your dumb jersey." Chris flashes a heart melting smile. My heart melts.

{}{}{}{}{}{}

I picked up my adorable puppy and put on her jersey and brought her football toy, picked out by Chris, and leash.

I got dressed for the game and drove to pick up the twins.

"Hey!" Bailey chimed getting in the passenger side. I smiled at them and we drove to the game. The un named puppy stuck its head out of the window barking at trees. We all laugh, shes adorable. "Think of a name yet?" Brooklyn asks as she pets her.

"Not yet", I say.

"Hey Coach, this is my new puppy, Athena..." I say. Coach's eyes widen.

"I love the jersey. She can stay." Coach said giving me approving smile. I stood by the sidelines with Athena. Brooklyn and Bailey were off doing random things.

I finally thought of a perfect name for the new addition to the family. Athena was my mom's middle name, Madison Athena Winchester. Athena reminded me a lot of my mom. My mother was so energetic and happy. I miss her. I smile at the sight of Athena running up and down with her football.

The game started off pretty well, we were winning by a lot. At half time the players cleared off the field. Athena was sitting patiently next to me.

Someone's car drove onto the field, there were sticky notes all over it. Wait.... That looks exactly like my car, wait that is my car! Bailey smiled at me and took Athena, Brooklyn pushed me on the field. I walked slowly towards the car. Blue and purple sticky notes covered my car. Oh, I'm so going to kill whatever idiot covered my car in sticky notes

I got closer to the car and a big poster board covered the window. Homecoming? was written out on the board.

Someone opened the drivers door and I turned my attention towards them.

Chris

He was holding a bouquet of carnations.

"Will you go to homecoming with me?" Chris asked shuffling his feet.

I sent him a smile, "hmm....." I say.

"Not this again" Chris whined.

"I would love to go to homecoming with you" I say, Chris plants his lips on mine. The feeling of his lips on mine sent sparks throughout my body. He tastes like mint.