chapter three

Isabella Rose Marie Winchester

I walk to the kitchen and grab an apple.

You know what they say, an apple a day keeps the doctor away.

I grab my backpack and sling it over my shoulder. I need to get to school early today.

"You guys want to hangout today?" I ask my twin best friends, Brooklyn and Bailey.

"Sorry, we have a family thing going on," Bailey says, sending me a small smile. I turn around to see my brothers coming towards us.

"You're gonna leave me with these knuckle heads?" I ask them. They laugh as Colton hoists me over his shoulder. "What. The. Actual. Heck, " I yell punching his back. Although I was strong, he was much stronger. He just chuckled, as if I wasn't hurting him, I probably wasn't.

"Mr. Winchester, please put Miss Winchester down," Principal Foster said. Colton puts me down smiling smugly. I glare at him and walk to class.

I felt someone tap my shoulder as I finish my last math problem.

"Can I borrow a pencil?" a boy behind me asks as I turn around. I frown at the boy but pull one out anyways. He's just now waking me? Class is pretty much over, but I hand it to him with a small smile. "Thanks. I guess I better start the page and finish it in 11 minutes," he jokes.

I laugh and help him solve some of the problems. As the bell rings I grab my bag and walk out the door waving bye.

"Wait! I never got your name, mines Gabe," he says.

"Isabella," I say giving him a small smile.

I quickly walk to my next class with Gabe trailing behind me.

"Did you need something? Or are you just stalking me?" I ask with a chuckle.

"I'm going to my next class?" He says laughing.

"Oh," I say, starting to feel embarrassed.

I started to blush from embarrassment. I hide my face with my hands and walk into Home Ec. It's an elective, that pretty much everyone I know takes. Gabe sat behind me again. I frown at him and start doodling on my notebook.

I felt as if I was being rude by frowning, he was just being nice. I quickly wiped the frown off my face and replaced it with blank face.

"Class! We are going to have a partner assignment, I'm picking the partners," the teacher says. The class erupts in groans. I don't really care, I know pretty much everyone in this class. "This assignment is going to be the married couple project," the teacher says, clapping her hands.

Not this tragic project.

Colton burst into fits of laughter. I glare at him and this motion shuts him up.

"Okay time for partners! Colton and Lauren, Abigal and Michael, Christopher and Isabella-" the teacher said. My head shot up at the name of my partner.

Are you kidding? I'm stuck with Carter and Colton's friend?

"The boy must find a special way to propose to the girl, you must also go on 4 'dates,'" she quotes with her hands. "You must have picture and video proof," I groan and doodle on my binder.