Making My Day

HEY :D

Wow...I'm updating a lot... :o So, I really want to write this chapter and I hope it's as good here, as it is in my head. I hope you guys like it too...

I'm gonna start now, so bye.

~GETS INTENSE. I WILL WARN YOU.~

(I just pasted the last part from the before this chapter, chapter and the ending sucks...holy monkeys)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The pizza's done just as I find a show I want to watch. I stand up and walk to the oven and grab the pizza.

I put 3 slices on my plate and go back to the couch. Just as my butt hits the couch, the front door opens.

"DON'T LOOK BABE" is all I hear, so I struggle not to look. Little jerk goes away all day and doesn't want me looking at him..wow.

"OKAY FINE" I scream in response. I hear my door shut and feet come down the stairs. Loagn's wearing a long sleeve, but when he left he had short sleeves...

"Why the shirt change?" I ask as he steals a kiss and a piece of pizza.

"It got colder, and rainier." Logan says getting a drink from the fridge.

"What did you put in my room?" Logan gets huge eyes, and shakes his head mouthing the word, no. "Okay then..." I sigh as Logan sits down and steals more pizza. I give him the plate as try to focus on my show.

"I got more stuff to do. Do NOT come in your room whatsoever, you hear me?" Logan says standing and leaving me alone, once again.

"Yeah yeah sure. Whatever." Logan gets kind of a sad look as he walks off. If you don't pay attention to me, why should I pay attention to you? 

I watch a couple episodes of Doctor Who, then shut the TV off. 

"I don't feel like cleaning anymore..I did clean for like 2 and a half hours already.." I say to myself as I try to decide what to do. 

"Babe who you talking to?" Logan says as he comes down the stairs, still wearing long sleeves, even though it's freaking hot in here. 

"What?" I say looking up to him. "Oh no one."

"Are you mad at me?" I just nod, because I really am mad at him. "Oh...but why?"

"Because." I stand up and face him. I put a finger in the middle of his chest. "Because you said you were going to make up my day. But you left me here alone, where I cleaned. I was bored a crap today and when you came back I couldn't even look at you. Then you go off and do stuff in my room. Let's see how you feel when I do that to you." 

I storm off with that being said. I run up to my room and shove the door open, slamming it once inside. I stop instantly and gasp. I hear Logan lightly laugh outside of my door. He walks in and hugs me from behind. I start crying and turn around in Logan's arms. I cry into his chest for a couple minutes and say I'm sorry over and over. 

I feel Logan's arms let go of me and I back up. He's rolling up his right arm sleeve. A black blob starts to show. I'm crying harder now and I hug Logan tighter. 

He got a tattoo for me. It's a tree on his wrist. The trunk of the tree has the date at which we first started dating. The top of the date goes off into branches and leaves. 

"It's beautiful. I love it," I say, now laying in my bed with Logan. Here's what he did to my room. He put fresh roses on my desk, which are my favorite flower. He got flower petals everywhere, including my bed. He got soo many stuffed animals and just set them up everywhere. He did so many things that I can't even name them all. 

"And love you" Logan smiling while his lips interlock with mine. I feel him smiling into the kiss and respond by getting into it. He breathes lightly out his nose and pulls away. He pecks my nose and wraps his arms around my thin waist. 

"I love you too," I reply pushing my lips into his soft lips. *(Gets intense here)* Logan laughs out his nose again and pulls me closer to his body, while getting more passionate in the kiss. His breathing intensifies as I roll on top of him. I ruffly run my fingers through his hair. Logan's hands investigate my back under my shirt as I discover his stomach. 

Logan muffles something before he pulls my shirt off over my head revealing my bra. I slowly pull off his shirt and dive back into the kiss. He fiddles around with the clasp on my bra. He's deciding if he should continue or wait. I try to slide my tongue inside his mouth, which is allowed. Logan finally unclasps my bra and lets it slide half way down my arms before the doorbell goes off. 

"Dang it," I say pushing my bra back up into position and clasping it. I yank my shirt over my head and rush down the stairs. "STAY THERE!" I yell as I reach the bottom step. I open the door and the mailman is standing there with a package. He hands it to me, and I thank him while shutting the door. I throw it on the couch and jog back up stairs.

"Let's try this again, shall we?" I say while I take my shirt off to reveal my bra again. I climb on top of him and passionately kiss his lips. Logan immediately unclasps my bra and I let it slip down my arms. I put my arm out so my bra falls to the ground. Logan moves on top of me and his lips venture onto my neck, and continue lower. I'm groaning and gasping as Logan kissing my stomach, while unbuttoning my shorts. 

"Do it," I say while running my hands through his hair. He glides my shorts off and his hands reach up my thighs into my privates. I groan loudly as Logan starts to kiss near the top of my underwear and gives a few love bites. I grip his hair tighter as he slowly pulls my underwear off. I lightly gasp as he starts to slowly kiss my inner thighs while massgaing my stomach. 

Last night was amazing. Logan's sleeping in my bed with just his boxers on with his hair a complete mess. Nothing serious happened, just making out with body parts is all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WELL

That was interesting. NOT sure how I got to that point...I haven't updated in a while. :c

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO EVERYONE. (lol cu I'm a loner)