School

~~~I realize some fact are made up in here~~~

~~~~

Wedding. Lily's wedding is in a week.

Birthday. Today's my birthday.

~~~~

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!!" Logan shouts as he bursts in the door with a giant plate of pancakes. I smile at him as he puts the plate on his bed.

"Thanks for these actually cooked well pancakes." I say as I take a huge bite. Logan sits at the foot of the bed and watches me hog down the pancakes within 5 minutes. He grabs my plate and walks out, but comes back in a second later holding a box. 

"What's this?" I say with a huge smile going across my face.

"What's a birthday without a present?" Logan says with the biggest smile I've ever seen. I open the box and there's a puppy inside.

"OH MY GOSH!! IT'S A PUPPY!!!!" I pick up the puppy, and Logan takes the box away to give me room. I sit next to him and hold the puppy. He's a light tan color with a little triangle on his head. 

"He's so cute. Thank you." I peck Logan's cheek then set the puppy down on the floor. I watch the puppy run around the room as Logan starts to play with his hands. 

~~~~

I'm walking to homeroom with Logan and the biggest smile is on my face. People still can't over the fact that I came back to school. I sit in my desk and look towards Logan's desk, which is empty. I look around and see Katelyn walking right towards me. Oh great. Here comes the wicked witch of the East. 

"Hey Hollie. You were brave coming back around here. Showing your face where it's not needed."

"Look Katelyn. I'm sick and tired of you." I stand up pointing a finger towards her. "You don't have any right to be a jerk. So why don't you just go away and stop being mean to the good people." Katelyn gasps and walks out the door. I hear someone clapping and I look around to see who it is. It's another victim of Katelyn. Soon the room is filled with clapping and my face is painted red.

~~~~

It's study hall now, so I plug in my headphones and listen to Ed Sheeran. He has the same birthday as me, so he's turning 23 today. I shut everyone out until someone taps my shoulder. I turn around and Logan's standing there with an envelope. I take it and he walks past me and leaves the room.

I open the envelope and there's a letter that's pretty long.

Dear Hollie,

 I think I may like you...I'm not sure how to tell you since we don't normally talk...Whenever I see you in the halls, you seem sad. Why is that? This is probably too personal. 

This is the letter.

Wow. I can't believe I didn't give you that before now. We didn't know each other back then, but we've come so far. I've seen your sadness go away and it's amazing how doing something you're so scared of doing can change your life. I was terrified to talk to you. 

You've changed my life and it's the best change I've ever seen. My life has gotten happier and I feel like your has too. I can't believe how much you've affected my life. You make me happy and I want to always be around you. You seem to handle me pretty well, and no one's made it this long with me. It's been about eight months since we started dating. August 25th. I'll remember that date forever. 

You know that tattoo I got right? Well, I got another. It's not done yet, so that's why I haven't shown you it. I really hope you like it...I'll take you with me when I go to get it finished. Which is today. I mean if you don't want to come, you don't have to. I'd love to have you there.