Broken

A/N:

I DON'T CURSE (OR CUSS?), BUT I ADDED SOME IN FOR DRAMTICNESS.

WHEN YOU SEE THE **'S JUST FILL IN A WORD YOU'D LIKE. 

Yeah, I know I'm lame for not being to curse...but whateva!!

~*+__+*~Start of story~*+__+*~

Logan ditched me. I think it may have been because I didn't call him back since after the whole restaurant incident. That incident was about 4 weeks ago. We broke up about three and a half weeks ago. My dad lost his job, so now he has tons of stress trying to look for a new job. He's actually become abusive again. My nights mainly contain of crying myself to sleep after a drunken dad comes home from the bar. Dad goes there all day, then comes home drunk as ever and beats me for the smallest things. He would slap my across the face, just for not washing my dishes. The abuse rushed over just about the day after the restaurant. I've cut about twenty-five times in these past four weeks. 

I don't get why things are so sad, then extremely happy, then rock bottom. 

"We need to talk" that text came three and a half weeks ago. From Logan. 

Hollie: What is it?

Logan: Why haven't you called me back? Or even texted me?

H: I've been busy...

L: What kind of busy? Because the last I checked, you're ******* worthless and have no friends

H: What do you mean? I have...or had..Abbie.

L: HA wow. You actually think she was your friend?

H: Yes I do. She's a whole ******* lot better than you are!!!

L: I'm done with you. We're through. Good luck ******* surviving, oh and Katelyn is my new girlfriend. And I'll make sure she treats you just right.

H: What? Why are you breaking up with me? I did nothing to you, and you're ditching me and putting me down. I thought you were different.

L: Well you thought wrong. Plus, you're an ugly ***** and I don't even know why I went for you. You will never make Katelyn jealous. That's all I ever ******* wanted from you.

H: Well you're a ******* jerk who can't handle your own ******* business and ******* take care of yourself. I hope you ****** get along ******* well with your ****** new girlfriend.

L: I might as ******** will. You ******* *****.

Abbie eventually couldn't take it and...took her life. She had it all planed out. 

"Do you think anyone will miss me if I committed it?" Abbie asked, nearly two weeks ago.

"I freaking would," I replied turning to stare right into her eyes. "Why would you even think about it?" Abbie replied by crossing her arms and shrugging her shoulders while looking away. What is up with her recently? She keeps acting like she really wants to do it. I really hope she doesn't. I would probably cut again and follow her footsteps.

A faint sound of a car door, meaning my dad was home. I run downstairs to the front door and open it just as my dad stumbles out of his car. He waddles sloppily towards the door and falls in the doorway. I reach down to help him up, and he grabs my wrist and pulls me down. He grabs my hair and yanks it, so my head jerks towards his sloppy alcohol covered face. 

"Where have you been while I was gone?" I breathed into my face. Alcohol stench rushes up my nostrils and burns.

"I went to scho-" I was cut off by my head being shoved away and cracking a wall. I could feel the tears building up behind my eyes. My dad stumbles to stand up and walks over to me.

"Stand....up....NOW!!!" He yells down at me, and I immediately shoot up standing. A huge, wet hand comes across my face and swings me head to the right. It stings, bad. I'm pinned against the wall.

"I don't want you going to school anymore. You now stay home and clean while I'm gone and I expect dinner ready everyday I come home. Now make me some dinner." My dad screams in my ear. He turns me and kicks my butt towards the kitchen. I run into the corner, and hit my nose. Within a second, blood is flowing out of my nose.

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!?!" my dad screams into my ear and grips my skinny arms tightly, shoving me into the kitchen as I lose my balance and stumble to the floor. At this point I'm crying and bloody. I quickly stand up, holding my nose, and make a quick dinner. I serve my dad with paper towel up my nose, and back up away from him. 

"What is this junk?" dad yells across the room at me.

"I-I-It's e-e-eggs, b-bacon, and t-t-" I try to say, but fail as a glass plate comes across the room towards me. it hits my left shoulder, but cuts me everywhere. I'm bleeding from every body part practically. 

"GET AWAY FROM ME YOU DISGUSTING LITTLE-" I didn't hear the rest as I was already up the stairs. I run into the bathroom and lock the door. I hear my dad come up stairs and stomp into his room. I faintly hear him get sick a few times and throw his shoes at the wall. I look in the mirror and see a bleeding, broken girl. I try to bandage up my nose and cuts. I wash off the cuts on my arms, legs, hands, and feet. The rest in unmanageable. 

I wait a couple of hours, and peek out of the door right into my dad's room. Asleep and dirty. I quietly shuffle into my room and shut the door. I put my back on the door and slide down. 

I sit there crying until 3 A.M. and hear my dad coming towards my room. I try and stand up, but the door swings open before I get the chance to get away.

My bedroom door shoves me into the nearest wall. I quickly try and turn around, but stumble and fall back into the wall. My dad swings up a baseball bat and comes down on my knee. He repeats until he's hit about every body part. He throws the bat at me and steps closer. His hands are now in huge fists and slamming into my skinny body. He sometimes hits the same places with bruises and it hurts. He grabs me by the collar of my shirt.

"GO MAKE ME SOME BREAKFAST YOU USELESS ******!!!!" He then drops me to the floor and kicks me a few times before exiting my room. I scramble up and rush down stairs. I rush to make a quick breakfast, that looks well because of last time. I rapidly rush up into his room and deliver his "gourmet" breakfast in bed. 

"WHAT THE **** IS THIS ****?!?!?!" dad blurts out at my cooked meal. "THIS IS ******* UNACCEPTABLE. YOU'RE WORTHLESS. GET AWAY FROM ME." And with those four words I storm out of the room, but not before a glass plate hits my back. I arch my back, backwards in pain and let out a yelp. I then return to my room, and await for the king to kill me.