The nurse looks at her and smiles nervously. Oh so she is here! I smile with relief.

"Keep it there, he'll eat it." She nods at the nurse smiling at her. Oh how much I wanted to see that smile! But she threw me out herself. Why is she here? I bet mom called her. Why? I didn't wan't to bother her again! I shouldn't expect much should I? Maybe she's here to lecture me too.

"I won't." I glare at her.

I'm yanked back to the reality as my wife stirs up from her sleep and looks at me with her sleepy eyes. "Whatcha looking at?" She smiles her innocent smile.

That's right, now she's back, back to me and I'll never let go of these hands. I wrap my arms around her and pull her close. "I was mesmerized by my sleeping beauty." I kiss her forehead. "Good morning." I smile down at her.

"Good morning!" She plants a quick kiss on my lips and smiles at me brightly and my heart skips a beat.

"You're really bad for my heart." I kiss her back.

"Oh really? You're the one to talk when you don't miss to shock me with your shocking surprises, Mr. husband?!" She retorts.

I missed her calling me that. Finally the ex is out. I smile.

"Anyway dear husband, you promised me something last valentine, remember? When are you going to treat me?" She narrows her eyes at me.

"Oh that, shall we go tomorrow?"

"Nope, I have something to tell you which can't wait till tomorrow. You know I'm bad at keeping things? So dinner tonight and don't forget it, the most expensive restaurant's most expensive dish."

"Yes, yes I remember, as you wish my queen."

She giggles rolling on the bed. "I know you love food but is there something else making you this happy?" I look at her puzzled.

"Surprise is a surprise, dear husband. That's a secret. Shh! Hehe." She giggles.

I smile seeing her dancing around the room. What is the surprise?

Teresa's P.O.V

Dinner

"Teresa, food isn't going anywhere, neither are we, so take it easy, 'kay?"

"Just shut up and let me eat." I munch my food.

"Can you really finish this all? Didn't you order more than normal?"

"I'm hungry, do not comment on my food. I have to eat for three of us so do not complain!"

"I understand but...Wait what?"

"Oops did I slip it again? I really hate my mouth sometimes. Ah forget it then, since it's already out..."

"Teresa...." He blinks at me.

"My dear husband.....we...." I decide to torture him as he eagerly waits for me to complete my sentence.

"Hurry up." He pleads.

"Oh I'm having fun seeing you like this.... let's just talk after dinner okay?" I tease him more. Hehe... Just a little more. I giggle.

"Teresa, I'm dying to know what that means!" He glares at me.

"Wow! Good." I put my steak inside my mouth.

"Teresa, I'm very very sorry for not telling about the wedding! So stop tormenting me please!" He kneels down in front of me.

"We're going to have a cute little ma-kun.. no actually two little ma-kuns to call you daddy!" I exclaim happily.

"Hey!" I yelp as he lifts me up off the ground and spins. "Everyone's watching." I blush. "Thank you for making me happiest man alive." He drops me down and kisses me. "I love you...I love you so much." He smiles down at me. I giggle and press my lips to his again.