Chapter 15

"Why didn't you run when you had the chance? They didn't see you until you came running to me." Asked the girl.

"Just couldn't leave a clumsy brat by herself." Answered the boy.

"But it's my fault Ma-kun too got kidnapped." The girl started to cry.

"Stop crying. I wanted to get the experience of getting kidnapped. It has nothing to do with you. Don't give too much importance to yourself." The boy smiled at her wiping her tears away.

"But... it's all my fault.. I should have listened to you... I'm sorry." The girl said in between her cry.

"Stop crying stupid. I'm the older one so i should have looked after you and i told you already i just wanted some adventure. Jeez you're such a cry baby." The boy hugged her.

"And i know my dad will find us in no time cause you see I've brought this along." He showed her a watch.

"What is this?" The girl asked innocently.

"This has a tracking device on it. "

"What's a tracking device?" Asked the girl.

"Like the one that detective puts it on the criminal so that he can follow him around." Explained the boy.

"Just like in the book that Ma-kun reads?" Asked the girl.

"Yes." Nodded the boy.

"How did Ma-kun get this cool watch?" The girl asked.

"It's a recent product of my dad's company. But I'm not sure it'll work, cause it is the first test model." The boy was unsure.

"Don't worry Ma-kun I'm sure Ryuu chan will find us soon." The girl tried to cheer him up.

"Yeah i hope he does." The boy nodded.

"Thank you Ma-kun, because you're with me I'm not afraid now. Ma-kun got kidnapped on purpose for Tesa. So that Tesa doesn't get alone and cry alone. Ma-kun only pretends to be rude and scary but Ma-kun is actually very sweet." The girl smiled sweetly.

The boy blushed.

"Shut up ugly brat. I only came with you because my mom would have eaten me up if i didn't look after you. And when will you learn to pronounce your name properly? You're already 8, stupid." The boy yelled to hide his embarrassment.

"But Tesa is Tesa." The girl said touching her nose.

"It's Teresa, you dumb cry baby."

Teresa's P.O.V

"Huh? That girl, was that me?"

I felt glare of light on my face.

"Nnn" i slowly opened my eyes.

"Ow this headache." I rubbed my forehead.

"Good morning!" Rina said cheerfully.

"Good morning." I replied rubbing my eyes.

"Here a strong coffee for your headache." She offered me the cup.

"Thanks I needed this." I grabbed the cup and took a sip.

As I had the coffee I constantly tried to recall the dream but I couldn't.

It was just a dream. Big deal? I decide to ignore it.

"Are you feeling good?" I asked Rina.

"Much better." She smiled at me.

Yesterday she cried her heart out and we burnt anything and everything related to that gross.