Chapter 38

"Just who is this girl? I've seen her somewhere, but where?" Teresa tapped her table looking across her husband's cabin.

Rina noticed her best friend was lost somewhere and she was just talking to herself. She looked at the direction Teresa was looking at and smiled.

"Getting jealous huh?" She clicked her fingers in front of Teresa's eyes.

"Huh?" Teresa was brought back to reality.

"Don't worry, she's not even a competition for you." Rina assured her friend.

"What are you talking about?" Teresa asked with a puzzled expression.

"I'm telling you to stop worrying about your husband and his secretary, worry for yourself instead and focus on the project."

"Worry about him? It's the other way round, I should be worried for that poor girl instead. Being his secretary, God bless her." Teresa sighed.

"Oh really? Is that why you're continuously looking there?"

"I've seen her somewhere and I'm trying to recall where." She tilted her head tapping her index finger on her chin.

"That thing aside why is she getting too close to him, they can talk without getting that close." She made a face and crushed the paper in her hands (like husband like wife 😉😉) when she saw her husband and his secretary too close than her comfort. Well of course they weren't that close but close enough, according to Teresa.

"She is jealous." thought Rina and smiled seeing her best friend tossing the crushed paper in the dustbin which of course reached the dustbin but bounced out instead going in.

Just then Ren entered her cabin and enquired about her foul mood. Rina laughed and explained her best friend's jealousy whereas Teresa denied of any. Ren looked at Ryouma's cabin and shouted as soon as his eyes landed on a familiar face.

"What the hell is she doing here?" Ren shouted widening his eyes.

"Huh? You know her?" The girls enquired.

"She's Miya, my Miya. I showed her pictures to you last time?" Ren reminded them.

"Ah, That's why I thought I've seen her somewhere. Rina, you also didn't recognize her? I mean your memory is sharper than mine." Teresa narrowed her eyes.

"Excuse me, I would have remembered if I did saw her photo but you and Ai-chan didn't even let me have a look in the first place." Rina defended herself.

On the other hand,

Ryouma was ordering her secretary around with the files and because of his foul mood he was being stricter. But to his surprise, she's quite efficient and did all the work without a word of complain, unlike certain someone. He then looked at his wife's cabin where she was chatting with her best friend. He sighed and focused back to his work but of course his eyes were not ready to leave his wife's face.

He messed up his hair and shouted in frustration. He hasn't been talking to her for 2 days now and he couldn't focus on his work because of that and what frustrated him more was that she was doing just perfectly fine while he wasn't. And what's more, they fought again the previous night and this time it's she who's not talking to him.

Flashback

"What the hell? Here I'm trying to apologize and you're giving me attitude?"

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes and pushed her aside heading to the bed.

"You pushed me? You just pushed me?" She shouted with her hands on the side of her hips.

He just ignored her and pulled the blankets on.