Chapter 26

Oh my god! Oh my god!! Contract marriage reached #76 in romance.. Thank you for all your support guys, your votes and comments keeps me going on.. love you so much xoxo ❤❤😍😘

*************************************

Third person's P.O.V

Ryouma: "You know?"

Teresa: "Yeah, you weren't telling me anything so i went and asked Sara."

Flashback

"I think we should tell her everything, they fought because of us and maybe she'll also be able to convince Ryouma and your relationship with him will go back to normal?" Sara tried to convince her husband.

Sam: "that'll never happen. He's not ready to listen anything. He doesn't listen to Rihito, you think he'll listen to her?"

Sara: "well it's your fault, you went and talked rubbish, and we decided we'll tell him together instead you went alone and took all the blame. Trust me he'll listen to her. Didn't you see how he acts around her, I've never seen him like that. I'm sure Teresa is the perfect girl for him and she'll be able to convince him too."

Sam: "Neither have I seen him like that , never. Okay if you say so."

The next day

"Yes, Sara. Sorry for yesterday." Teresa apologized on the phone.

Sara: "It's okay Teresa in fact we're the ones who should apologize you two fought because of us."

Teresa: "Because of you? No, he doesn't need a reason to fight, he'll do it anyways with or without a reason."

Sara: "Can we meet today?"

Teresa: "Okay."

Rina's house

"Hey welcome, Sorry but this is the only private place I could think of. Rina is out too." Teresa invited Sara inside Rina's home.

"Feel yourself at home." She sat on the couch and patted the seat beside her.

"So, what is it that you wanted to tell me?" Teresa grabbed a cushion and wrapped her arms around it.

Sara narrated their 'past.'

Sara and Sam met 5 years ago. She mistook Sam for someone else and Sam too didn't clarify anything. They met and fell in love and Sam proposed her to which she happily agreed. But Sam had to return home because of his dad's health. Sara was left behind, few days later Sara got the news that Sam died in an accident, Sara left the place, after a year later she met Ryouma, they became good friends then after a year they got engaged but then she met Sam again, where Sam was engaged to someone else, When Sam met Sara after 2 years he tried to talk to her but Sara thought Sam cheated her so she avoided him and proceeded with her wedding with Ryouma. When Sam got to know that Sara is his younger brother's fiancee he decided to let it be. Sara soon got to know it was all a misunderstanding and Sam never cheated her, he even talked about her to his parents, who were now dead. He came to search for her but till then she was gone and he only got engaged because of his uncle, Ryuu Carlton. But her wedding was only a day away, too late. But on the day of her wedding she couldn't let herself get married to Ryouma, Sam's brother and live in the same house. She couldn't live without Sam, Sam didn't want to betray his brother but Sara convinced him that the three of them would never be happy with this marriage so she eloped with him on the day of her wedding.

Teresa's P.O.V

Flashback to when he left her on the middle of the road because she praised Sam in front of Ryouma actually not praised, compared.