Chapter 46

Ryouma's P.O.V

Office

"Why did you take her there?" Ryouma shouted at his best friend.

"You were being such a jerk, I had no choice." Rihito defended.

"You're one hell of a best friend." Ryouma glared at him.

"Thank you very much. But you know he'll actually shoot you down if you even thought to enter there. What were you thinking?" Rihito rolled his eyes.

"You've create this problem now help me bring her back." Ryouma yelled.

"I created problem? You know what? there are villains in other's love stories but in yours you, yourself are the villain so don't blame it on me and I don't think she's coming back because now my grandparents and your wife enjoy each other's company so much that they almost planned to adopt her and I don't think they'll hand their granddaughter to a jerk like you. Truly speaking, even I won't hand my sister over but what can I do now? You guys are already married." Rihito laughed.

"You think it's funny?" Ryouma glared.

"Yes and I am shocked how her gang is increasing day by day and not to mention she has very strong members in her gang. You my friend, are dead. K.O." Rihito grinned.

"What should I do then? I didn't even realize one year's over so soon." Ryouma sat with his chin in between his hands and his elbow on the table.

"Aww poor you. You shouldn't have been so possessive but I also know you can't help it but Ryouma getting jealous over Ren, aren't you going too overboard?" Rihito patted his head.

"But I saw them with my own eyes and I am not jealous." Ryouma glared.

"Okay if you're still going to deny then, I am also not free to listen to your rubbish, handle your problems on your own, she won't come back until your contract is over and then you'll lose her forever but who cares right? Keep denying but I'm out of here." Rihito threatened to leave.

"Hey wait! What should I do then?" Ryouma shrugged.

"First stop denying what you feel for her." Rihito pointed his finger in front of Ryouma's face.

"Fine. I don't want her to leave."

"Wow, that was easy. Guess you are sacred to lose her. That's really good! Okay secondly, confess that you love her." Rihito pointed two fingers.

"Why should I?" Ryouma rolled his eyes.

"Jeez this guy! Cause you're the guy and you're the one who messed up." Rihito yelled.

"Fine I do." Ryouma nodded.

"Not to me idiot, to her." Rihito slapped his back.

"First get her out of the lion's den." Ryouma glared at him.

"Leave it to me. I'll do something about it." Rihito thought for a minute. "Valentines' is near right?" He clicked his fingers.

"What's that now?" Ryouma blankly stared at his best friend.

"It's lovers day, my boy. See a perfect chance, take her out on a date and confess your love as simple as that." Rihito smiled.

"And why would she go anywhere with me?"

"You've become intelligent. Wait." Rihito thought for a minute. "yeah arrange a valentines' day party in the office and make it compulsory for everyone." Rihito suggested.

"And You really think she'll agree to this and come? She'll shout on my face 'Do hell with your compulsion.' She isn't any regular staff she owns 50% , she'll rub it on my face." Ryouma rolled his eyes.