Chapter 61

"Teresa! Come out! NOW!" He yells.

"No! You'll shout at me."

"Of course I will. You told me wouldn't meet him and you went to have dinner with him? And top of that, you even lied to me!" He shouts.

"I lied because I knew you'd freak out... And you told me to stay away from him because he wants to use me against you but he clearly told me it's not that and he genuinely...." I trail off remembering his confession. What the hell? I need to tell him not to but before that I've got a demon outside for me to face.

"He genuinely what Teresa?" He asks in a threatening tone.

"He is just investing on my dad's company."

"Get out NOW! OR I'll break this damn door!" He bangs on. I need to do something before he actually breaks it.

"Okay but first promise me you won't lecture me." I shout.

"What?"

"Yes!"

"Okay fine, get out now." I hear him sigh.

"You'll not shout at me?" I try to confirm.

"I won't."

"Okay, then let me have a bath first, then I'll come out."

"You!"

Last night I just stood under the shower and I still smell a little so I need to have a nice and warm bath. Hehe, it's almost like before, me taking the bathroom first and he banging on the door. I grin. After rinsing my self clean I look around, OH Damn! My clothes?! I slowly peak outside popping my head out of the door and see the devil smirking at me with bag of clothes on his right hand.Now I know why he stopped banging the door.

"Ryouma please can you pass me my clothes?" I flash my teeth at him.

"No. Take it yourself." He smirks.

"You know I can't."

"Then that's your problem not mine."

"please." I plead.

"Oh don't give me that look sweetheart. It's not going to work." He narrows his eyes at me..

"It won't?" He shakes his head. "Fine, what do I have to do?" I sigh.

"I wasn't going to shout at you if you quietly came out when I asked you to but now I've got few hours to lecture you." He glares at me.

"No, you promised..."

"You want your clothes or not?" He threatens.

"Argh! Fine, fine I'll let you lecture me to your heart's content. Now please?" I extend by hand out.

"Hurry up, the more you delay more I'll lecture you." He says as he places the bag on my hand.

I quickly take the bag and start to dress.

"I'll count to ten." I hear him through the door.

"1...2....4.......6"

"Hey that's cheating where's 3 and 5?" I shout to complain.

"You're getting yourself delayed Teresa, 7...." He continues to count turning deaf to my complaints.

"Argh!" I hurriedly put on the pant and the shirt and spring out of the door. "I'm out, I'm out." I shout.

"Good, now...." He glares at me and walks to me as a tiger walks to a goat or deer or whatever it's prey is. I gulp as he takes every step closer to me. I'm an idiot! I close my eyes preparing for the long lectures.