Chapter 62

Here I am again having dinner with Mr. Drew. But this time it's a business dinner, yes a pure business dinner.

"I guess no wine for you today, Miss Scarlet." Mr. Drew teases me pulling the wine bottle away from my side.

"Umm... I'm sorry for that night... I created trouble for you and umm... said some rude things to you." I smile nervously at him.

"Oh no, that's fine." He smiles.

"And also about what you said that day.."

"No please take some time, I don't want you to answer immediately."

"Huh?"

"You're going to reject me aren't you? Not today please." He sighs.

"Look Mr. Drew--"

"Call me Marcus."

"Well Marcus, what's the difference between today or later when the answer is going to be the same?"

"The answer could change Miss scarlet, you never know." He winks at me.

"My answer will be the same, now and forever." I replied with a sigh.

He suddenly clenches his fist to his chest and makes a pained expression. "Are you okay?" I ask panicking.

"Ouch, that hurts." He pats his heart and winks at me. I can't help but laugh at his action. "I guess we can at least be friends?" He extends his hand forward.

"Why not? I like my friends with good sense of humor." I wink at him and we shake hands.

"Why thank you, Miss Scarlet." He grins.

"Call me Teresa, it doesn't sound fair when only I call you by your name and plus we're friends now. " I smile at him.

"But I remember when I called you by your name, you kind of threatened me, 'It's Miss Scarlet for you!'" He enacts my exact words.

"Please Marcus, I said I'm sorry for being rude. Spare me the torture now."

"Just kidding, Teresa."

"Oh so having fun are you?" Suddenly I hear someone shout behind me. I know who! I bit my lips and slowly turn my head back to see Ryouma throwing ice-cold glares at me.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him holding my head.

"Oh am I disturbing your lovey dovey talk?" He smiles but that just sends chills to my spine. Lovey dovey what? He's gone crazy!

"Ryouma, better not create a scene here." I stand up from my chair and shake my head.

"You're coming with me." He pulls me by my arm but I'm stopped by Marcus who pulls me back holding my other arm, "She's with me, Carlton." Both start glaring at each other and I start to pity myself! What am I? A rope? That they're playing tug of war with! Both won't let of my arm at all!

"Guys! Do I seem like a rope to you?" I finally speak and they both look at me with a puzzled expression on their handsome face. I lift my arms to their attention and shrug. Marcus immediately lets go and apologizes but my dear ex-husband pulls me along with him. "Ryouma!" I jerk my arm off his grip. "If you don't want to create a scene here, you're coming with me." He glares at me.

"I'm sorry but I gotta go." I yell to Marcus as I'm being dragged out.

"What's your problem?" I shout at Ryouma as soon as we're out of the hotel.

"You don't know?" He shoots his eyebrows up.

"We were just-"

"After knowing what he feels about you, you were still happily chatting with him over your dinner!" He shouts pushing me inside the car.