Chapter 34

Teresa's P.O.V

"Go home Ryouma, you've already caught a cold. It'll get worse if you get soaked." I turned around to leave.

"Don't go." He hold my wrist.

"Why are you being this way? We'll both get sick if we--"

But he cut me off pulling me back into a passionate kiss.

What the hell? I tried to push him but he wouldn't let go instead pulled me even closer. I gave in and kissed him back wrapping my arms around his neck. We broke apart and with his forehead locked with mine he whispered "you're not allowed to..." but he suddenly fainted.

"Oi, Ryouma?" I shake him and he's burning with fever.

"Don't go fainting on me, you're heavy." I tried to balance and patted his cheeks, he opened his eyes a little.

I struggled with bringing him to the car. I placed him inside the car and called the doctor on my way home.

Third person's P.O.V

Home

The doctor checked him and told he collapsed due to stress and cold.

And lots of ice cream and rain, and I warned him, thought Teresa.

She did contact her mother-in-law, but she wasn't here yet. But little did she know her mom and dad went out on purpose leaving them alone. She was glad to have Maria at home but she had to go home leaving Teresa all by herself with her sick husband

What am I supposed to do? She thought looking at her husband who was panting and shivering pulling up the blanket.

She checked on the internet for the tips to look after a sick person.

She went to the kitchen and prepared some ice on the bucket to sponge his burning head.

"This would help." She smiled to herself but she stumbled on her way and the whole bucket of ice landed on Ryouma.

"Are you trying to kill me?" He woke up due to cold and shouted shivering.

"Sorry. Wait I'll bring the towel and pair of clothes to change." she said after a minute came up with a bright Hawaiian shirt.

"There's no way I'm wearing those." He shouted panting with a red face due to fever.

"You're still care about a shirt in this condition? Hurry up and get changed before your fever worsens." She pulled off the blanket and dried him with towel while he shivered.

He tried to get up from the bed but felt dizzy and fell back on the bed.

"Just sit, I'll help you." She started unbuttoning his shirt and found her husband staring her.

"Is there something on my face?" She asked blushing.

"You're blushing." He continues staring at her.

"Don't look at me like that." She found her temperature going up now, continuing to unbutton, she tried to calm her racing heart but guess it wouldn't listen to her.

"Stop checking me out and hurry up, I'm freezing here." He coughed.

"I'm not." She shouted with a bright red face.

"And stop whispering in my ears. It's already very awkward." She looked down covering her blushing red face.

"What is?" He leaned in and whispered in her ear which sent chills throughout her body.

"As I said don't do that." She punched his face with her face bright red like tomato.

He laughed seeing her face.