Chapter 20

Ryouma's P.O.V

"So you're coming back today?"

"Yeah. In fact I'm already on the plane." she answers.

"Listen Ma-kun, I even visited our old house and guess what it's just the same. Next time we should come together and open our time capsule that we buried here 'kay? I've restrained myself from opening it because it won't be fun if we didn't do that together. And..."

"How much will you chatter? And about a week ago, you refused to speak a single word and didn't I tell you to stop calling me Ma-kun?"

"Touchy, huh? hehe but it's so cute no? Ma-kun?" she says in a sing song manner.

"Come back and I'll tell you who is what." I threaten her.

"Are you back to demon mode again, ma-kun?" I smile hearing her giggle.

"Mam, can you please turn off your phone. We're about to take off." I hear the air hostess.

"Yeah sure." she replies to the air hostess, "See you soon, Ma-kun." She replies to me and cuts the call.

I stare at my phone.

After the night she talked to her dad, her fever went down and the next day she was completely healed. But she still wouldn't smile. After all the efforts of Rihito, Rina, Mom and dad she finally laughed when she saw Rihito and Rina fighting over her. After that, she and her dad went to visit the grave of her mother and spent some time in their old house. After a week, she's finally returning home. Looks like she's back to normal. I smile at the thought.

Third person P.O.V

"ahhmmm??" Rihito clears his thought. "Am I disturbing you?"

"No." Ryouma replies.

"Looks like I interrupted your sweet dream of your wife." Rihito teases his friend.

"You want to die?" Ryouma raises his brows at him in a threatening way.

"Oh where's your killer glare? Aww! someone is in love." Rihito squeals.

"You know I don't love." Ryouma replies curtly.

"Are you kidding me? For the past week you've been missing her like crazy. You look at your phone every minute waiting for her call, when she hangs up you make excuses and call her again. You were a cleanliness freak and now you yourself mess your room purposely." Rihito counts them all on his fingers. "Dude you look very much in love to me!" He then leans against the wall with his arms crossed.

"Then go and consult an ophthalmologist, don't eat my head. She's just an important friend." Ryouma replies.

"I don't need to consult any one because my eyes are perfectly fine. Anyone can tell what's with that smile of yours? An important friend? Aren't you over sulking over the fact that she forgot you? Aren't you too happy right now cause your wife finally remembers her ma-kun? Whom are you kidding? It's you who should stop being stubborn and accept the fact." Rihito argues.

"You know me perfectly. I don't love." Ryouma rolls his eyes.

"You're still stuck in the past?" Rihito narrows his eyes at his bff.

"I'm stuck nowhere and don't bring up that topic. and don't you dare drag Teresa in this." Ryouma bangs his hands on the table.

"Don't you think it's about time you move on? You didn't even love her so why you're still stuck up on the same page? You've already got a perfect lovely wife." Rihito states.

"Don't you think it's about time you stop cracking stupid jokes? If you're that interested why don't you go and love?"

"Really? You want me to date your wife?"