Chapter 14

Teresa's P.O.V

As soon as Rina sees me, she comes running to me and hugs me and cries uncontrollably.

"Hey? What's wrong?" I panicked. Because Rina is simply not the one to cry like this. She can break 1000s of bones but this type of scene is extremely rare.

I made her sit on the couch and rubbed her back hugging her.

"Rina please don't cry. Please." Seeing her cry like that brought tears in my eyes.

"DID YOU MAKE HER CRY?" I picked the hockey stick and pointed it at Rihito.

"Are you crazy? Do you think I even stand a chance against her? She'll beat me into a flour before i can do something. Please put that thing down. You're scaring me sis." Rihito begged.

"Then tell me, what the hell happened, bro? And do it before i lose my senses!" I threatened him.

"This... has.. nothing.. to do.. with him." Rina said in between her cry.

After a while

She finally stopped crying.

"You're okay?" I asked her offering the water.

She nodded.

"Now can you guys please tell me what's going on? Why were you crying and why is he here?" Ah mind is so messed up.

"It's Eros." She cries again.

"What about that jerk?" I questioned her.

"Well Teresa the name you gave him totally suits him. His a total gross." Rihito makes a disgusted face.

"Okay so what the hell did he do?" I asked him.

"The day that you asked me to check upon her, I saw that guy's picture on her phone. The same night, I saw that jerk on a bar flirting with other girls. I sent his picture with the girls to this girl over here, but she didn't give a damn about it. In fact she even threatened me that she'll have my head if I do that sort of thing again. Then I thought why to bother. But that bastard just had to get on my nerves, he ruined my date, he even approached me to talk about business. Then I thought I should show his true colors to this idiot who blindly trusted that jerk. I laid a trap for that jerk who happily jumped on it. In the end, they broke up." He summarized the incident.

"They did what?" I excitedly jumped.

"Oh you know what, I just love you, I mean I couldn't do it from past 1 year and you did it within a week. I can't tell you how happy I am. From now on your my bff no.2. If you need any help form me anytime just give me a call bro. You owe me one." I hugged him.

"Haha sure little sister." He hugged back.

I was so excited that I forgot my bff was still crying.

"I'm sorry Rina. But to tell you the truth its good you got away from him. I mean he didn't deserve you and you deserve a lot better than him." I hugged her.

"but then why are you here?" I asked him.

"Umm he actually stalked her and threatened her."

"That jerk." That explains why she changed the lock.

"Would you do me a favor? Can you please help me beat that guy up? I know his address." I picked up the hockey stick and asked him to accompany me. The more the merrier.

"Oh, I would love to." He said dramatically keeping his hand on his chest.

But Rina pulled me back.

"Don't tell me you still feel for him? I mean come on not after all this?" I looked at her.