This Lauren acts like she wants her gone.

When they arrive outside the classroom, Camila notes that the class is already in session, and she's going to feel incredibly awkward walking in late. She turns to thank Lauren in an effort to delay the inevitable, but the older girl has already turned on her heel and walked back in the direction they came in.

She heads into the room and mumbles a small apology to the teacher – she'd seriously forgotten how awkward it is to walk into a class that's already started – and takes a seat next to a brunette in the back corner of the classroom.

When the girl looks up from the paper, Camila frowns. "Hailee?"

Hailee stares back at her. "Um... hi? Sorry, what's your name?"

"Camila," she replies instantly, "Camila Cabello."

"Oh, okay," Hailee nods, "was there something you wanted?"

"Oh, um," Camila thinks up an excuse on the spot, "do you have a pen I can borrow?"

Hailee smiles and pushes her pencil case over to her. "Take your pick."

"Thanks," Camila busies herself with looking through Hailee's pencil case, but she can't hold back her smile. She's happy that Hailee is here; she'd kind of neglected their friendship, and she'd missed her a lot. Maybe they can reconnect.

Of course, none of this is real. Obviously. She's just thinking that maybe if she fixes things in her dream, she'll feel refreshed when she wakes up.

Her next plan is to find Normani. Out of all the Fifth Harmony girls, her and Normani were on the worst terms. Normani had never forgiven her for the solo work or for the stupid things she'd said in those messages, and while Camila had never made an active attempt to win her over again, she could always try now.

For the sake of her feeling good when she wakes up, obviously.

-

She finds Normani at lunch time, but doesn't talk to her. Mostly because she's sat with Lauren, and Lauren didn't seem like she wanted to talk to her this morning.

So, she stares over at Normani and Lauren until Dinah grabs her. "Something is weird. Why are you staring at them? First you asked me about them this morning, and now you suddenly want to be best friends? They're like, the most popular girls in school, and they're seniors. It's not like they'll be around much longer."

Camila's eyes widen when she sees a familiar face walking over to Lauren's table. Lucy. They were kind of acquaintances before, maybe Lucy would help her talk to Lauren and-

Her train of thought comes to a screeching halt when Lucy sits down next to Lauren, and Lauren greets her with a wide smile and a kiss. So that's one thing that hasn't changed, Camila thinks.

She remembers when Lauren had first told her and the other girls that she was dating Lucy. How she'd felt hurt and empty, but she knew she had no right to feel that way, because she didn't have any kind of claim over Lauren. She was nothing more than an almost-ex to Lauren at that point in time, anyway.

She'd never dated Lauren, but it wasn't like she didn't want to. She was scared, and Lucy got there first. That's all there is to it.

"Hello? Earth to Camila?" Dinah waves a hand in front of her face. "Ally just texted and wants to know if we're going to hers tonight. She offered up cookies, too."

Ally? Camila thinks to herself. Ally's still my friend? "Um... sure?"

"Alright. I've texted back." Dinah tells her. "Her last class is at two today, so we can head to her apartment straight after school."