Part 2

"Hey fan gay!! Are you waiting for your prince to come? Sorry but I don't think they want to meet a crazy fan gay! They'll run away from you once you start to sing for them!" Mason and his group laugh at me. I could feel my heart break at that moment.  He's probably right. Those pop star prince isn't gay and I'm not either. I put my headphones on and listen to music. Bump! "Ah! I'm sorry!" A girl with short red hair and yellow/green eyes said. I look at her. "No! It's not your fault. I wasn't even paying attention, sorry" I apologize hoping she understood. No.
The girl only kept on saying sorry which made me annoyed since it's not her fault. I sigh trying to think of a way to change the subject. "It's ok. My name is Y/n. What's yours? " The girl blush. "Oh! Ah! My name is Nanami! It's a pleasure to meet you!" She fidget her fingers.
This girls like innocent and nice.
"Hey! I heard that the pop stars are coming to Saotome Academy!  I can't wait to see them! They're like my 1st favorite group. My 2nd is Love Live!" I cried slightly blushing. Nanami giggle. "I'm not that interested in them. Anyway I must leave." She walks away to her red curly haired friend. Suddenly all of the female students came running outside screaming. Huh? What's going on? "Omg! They're here!" A girl with blonde hair squeal. They're here?!
A car drove up and the screaming became louder. Just because I'm a fan of them I can't squeal like the fan girls. I smile brightly trying to get up front. One by one the 7 guys started to hop out of the car. "Ottoya, Cecil, Ren, Tokiya, Masato, Syo, and Natsuki." I breathe in an amazement. Gosh! The 7 guys are hot and stunning. They walk down the aisle. Ren was giving kisses to the girls making the girls to their knees.
I couldn't see the guys so I shove between the mob trying to at least get one glimpse of them.
I accidentally trip and fell down on the aisle.

(Hey! Sorry if it's short. I just want to move on to chapter 3 where the "feelings" will come! The next chapter will be longer!)