21. Longest limo ride

Start from the beginning

"I have something to tell you guys." Nora looks over at me giving me an eye that says you wouldn't but I give her one saying I would.

"Yes , what is it?"

"Nora and I are n-" the words was logged in my throat when Nora lips collided with mine. I put my hand below her waist and pushed her off. I hope they didn't realized I pushed her off.

"Nice talking to you?" Nora said holding my hands pulling me behind her. I don't want to cause any more drama so I just went behind her.

"What was that? Are you crazy!" I yelled the moment we were out of the public eye.

"You will thank me later." She replied "I have to go see if my models are ready." She said leaving me standing , wiping off her lipstick from my lips.

I am telling you she's my mother student. My mother train her to uses every opportunity she got to create a next problem. How the fuck am I going to fix this one. 'fuck' I cursed as I collided my fist into the wall. I am not going in that room with her.

I don't know why I didn't leave but I was still here watching her fashion show. Her designs are incredible amazing. She's really talented. I loved the red gown which has a slight at the side and diamonds embedded at the breast area. It was almost a see through dress but all the important parts are covered and I can't help but imagine how lovely it would look on Ashley.

After the show was over and the fashion police say what they wanted to. I saw Nora smiling and thanking the guest. I mingled with a few but I just wanted to get out of here.

****

"Your designs are lovely. You are really talented." I told her the moment we sit back in the limo. I think it's necessary for me to the her how I feel about her designs. I can't be bias and say I didn't like them because I do.

"Thank you." She smiled "I want to be the best designer out there so that people can talk about me. When Angelina Jolie hits the red carpet and they asked what she's wearing and she said Nora. They will all know who I am and with you buy my side it just amazing." I must say she quite the dreamer but the dream she has with me will not be fulfilled.

"Wish you all the best with that but remember I am going to stop being your husband. You know what I want a divorce."

"What but we aren't even married." She said.

"Exactly so stop being so clingy."

"Here give this to Ashley." She handed me a white box with a red bow wrapped around it. I never mentioned Ashley name to her so how does she know.

"What? How do you know? Do you have one of those detective guys snooping around my house.?"

"Let's just say I knew her once. She was my friend."

"What do you two have some bad blood or something?" She stood silent for a minute.

"Why do you think we have bad blood. Don't think the worst about me."

"Because your Nora and you destroy everything you touch. Your the destructor." I said putting on a smirk.

"You know nothing about me. Do you think it looks appropriate for me to give her myself." She does have a point but it still doesn't look appropriate for her to give Ashley any kind of gift.

"I know everything about you Nora. Your the definition of evil."

"I'm not evil. I'm fighting for what I love."

"Are you going to force me to love you because I won't okay. My heart belongs else where now."

"Hahaha, do you like speaking rubbish."