"Your hurting my feelings there" She yelled from the other side putting a hand on her heart pretending that it's wounded. She stand pulling her dress down while walking towards me. I think she may have gain a few pounds but I'm not sure.

"Where you think your going. I choose to sit here because I want to be far away from you as possible." I can't even look her in the eyes. Not after what she did to Cindy. I haven't think about Cindy in a while. I think it's time to let her go. A part of her will always be with me forever but I won't be able to move on if I still hold on her.

"I'm coming to my husband side of course" Husband? That word is fucking burning out my eardrum. Her words are like venom they fucking destroy me. She sit beside me pulling my arms around her. Then she put her hand on my groin squeezing it.

"Keep your hands to yourself." I spit as I pulled her hands from off me. I don't know why I agreed to come to this fashion show with her. Yea because it's her first launch and according to people it would look terrible if her husband wasn't at her side supporting her. I'm going to kill my mother.

"I'm just Nervous Nathan. Please just hold me." I huff and put my hands around her shoulder. What damage can be done. She looked up smiling at me. I only want one person in my arms right now and it's not Nora.

I know Ashley and I agreed that we won't go out in public together not until I cleared this up with Nora. But this is wrong, being out here with Nora and leaving the woman I married in the dark.

The limo comes to a stop and I felt relief that we have reached our destination. I just want her off me. She like a deadbolt she's not sending any emotions through my body.

"I think we have arrived." I pushed her off my shoulders. She reached her hand forward and ruffled my hair then she do the same to her.

"Now they will think we were getting it on."

"Bitch." I reached forward and try to smooth my hair but then I stopped because if it looks like I was smoothing my hair with my hands it would seems like we were doing something. Either way I'm fucked.

"So I've been told. Now hold my hand."

"What I'm not doing that."

"I said hold my hand." She pulled my hand as the limo door opened and stepped out. With her hand holding onto mine. This was the longest limo ride of my life.

The moment our feet touched the red carpet I was greeted with flashes. I shield my eyes from blinding.

"Nora tell me how do you feel to have your first fashion launch?"

"I'm extremely happy. I have been dreaming about this day all my life." I pulled my hands from her grasp and let her have her moment of fame.

"How is married life. You have to get some inspiration from your husband?"

"Marriage life has never been great. Could have been better but you know every marriages have there problem." She looked over at me giving me a wink.

I think they were having sex.

Look at her hair.

Look at his hair.

They can't keep there hand off each other.

That's exactly what Nora what's them to think but I don't care because I know I wasn't doing it.

This is my chance to clear up the air with Nora. She poisoning my oxygen. I need to let them know that I am not married to her. The sooner the public knows the sooner I can show off my beautiful Ashley.

Beautiful Marriageजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें