2.2

"Why did you take her, Talia?" Batman's voice boomed through the yacht.

"Oh, beloved. We didn't take her. She came willingly." Talia smiled, her emerald green eyes dancing in the dim light. "But that's not why I'm here. Would you like something to drink?"

"Last time that didn't go so well," Batman replied deeply, clearly reminiscing about some kind of trauma.

"Oh, you're right." She grabbed a glass. "If I remember correctly, I put a little something in your beverage." Talia chuckled as if it were nothing.

"Same way I remember it," Batman responded, growing impatient.

"It made you romantic," Talia defended, taking a sip.

"It made me do what you wanted," he spat back, though keeping his cool under the helm.

"Was it all bad, beloved?" Talia approached him, wrapping a leg around his.

"No, it wasn't all bad." Batman sounded defeated.

"Then you remember our shared moonlight," Talia turned and slowly retreated.

"Some of it."

"The best part?" she flirted.

"Talia, what do you want," Batman snapped, having enough of this conversation.

"My father, he's dead." She hugged her torso in despair.

"Ra's?" he asked, his voice full of confusion and curiosity.

"How many fathers do I have?" she pinned back.

"Sorry," he apologized. "He always seemed..."

"Like you?" She cut him off mid-sentence. "Indestructible?"

"Huh," Batman seemed taken aback. "You haven't seen my x-rays."

"Maybe you can show them to me sometime," she flirted once more.

"You don't seem all that broken up about Ra's death," Batman questioned why she was truly here. It wasn't merely a visit.

"There's no time for mourning," her face became straight like Batman's. "Assassins planned to take over Ra's organization. They are led by a man who Father believed could be his successor," Talia explained. "Until my father became aware of you. Now this man wants to kill us."

"Us?" he asked. There was unease in his tone.

"Not you."

"Me," she pivoted on her tall black-heeled boots before she strut into the darkness, bringing out a smaller figure as she returned. "And your son."

"Son? You expect me to believe this?" Batman questioned, looking the young boy up and down. They did look eerily familiar, except for the kid's green eyes, which obviously belonged to the mother.

"I assure you, he's yours," Talia stated before their son gave his two-sense.

"Don't look so stunned, Father," spoke the young boy, full of guts. He placed his hands in the pockets of his loose black outfit as if speaking to the richest man in Gotham, as if the 'Big, Bad Bat' was nothing. His appearance resembled that of a ninja-- a tiny ninja. "I thought you'd be taller."

The scene changed.

"A sleepover? Oh, goody!" the trusty friend and butler exclaimed sarcastically through Bruce's phone before he hung up.

"This isn't necessary," complained the frustrating kid. "I do fine by myself."

"So do I," responded a ticked off Bruce. "But things have changed. She thinks you'll be better off with me, for now."