Interruptions

Kenya POV-

"Livy and K-Man sleep baby." Odell came in the room after putting our babies to bed.

I was in the bathroom cooking up something special. I had dropped B off at his hotel. Anna was with Shep.

So besides the kids who were soundly sleep in their nursery, (for now at least. Livy sleeps through the night, but K-Man would be waking up soon) it was just me and O.

It amazes me how much both he and I, have grown.

I was effectively learning to balance family and career. It consisted of me saying a lot of no's. But always, when I put my family first it paid off.

O on the other hand, didn't need to learn balance. It came to him naturally. No man on the planet enjoyed being a father more than him.

Livy and K-Man were truly blessed. God had made up for the absence of my father, by blessing my kids with a father who couldn't go two seconds without his family.

He loved football, but he loved his family more and it just showed.

Then him stepping in to help Shep. Just...blew my mind. Not that he would help Shep, that's his little brother I knew he would. After all Shep was there for him in a major way, when he was in need.

But what surprised me was the fact he threatened to switch teams if they didn't keep him. And trust me, if push came to shove he would have. And I would've supported it. Any team in the NFL would be lucky to have O, and trust me they were waiting to get their hands on him.

"Babe what you doing in there? I'm sleepy now." He yawned. "That Shep shit got me tired."

"One minute baby." I called from the bathroom.

"You in there boo-boo-ing?" He asked.

"No fool." I laughed.

"Well what you doing? You know I need you next to me to go to sleep bae." He yawned again.

"I was just..." I opened the door.

His face went like this:

"What's wrong?" I seductively moved my finger outlining the top of my breast, standing against the bathroom door

"I know one thing, if my wife catch you in here, she gon whoop some ass. She don't play about her man."

"Oh really?" I walked toward the bed.

"Well I guess we can't let her catch us then huh?" I got on top of him and kissed his lips

"I guess not." He took his gigantic hands and filled them with my ass, while biting his bottom lip.

"Me and my wife just had a baby." He said in a low soft sexy voice, moving his eyes from my face to my breast.

"Oh?" I softly sucked his neck. "How will she feel about you having another one?" I softly bit his ear, then kissed his lips.

"I don't know, I guess we'll have to find out when we do." He flipped me over, where he was on top.

I let out a startled scream, then chuckled. "Fool." I hit him.

"Two kids later and you still this fly?" He had my hands my pinned down, staring in my eyes on top of me.

"They say a good man does that for you. Love you baby." I reached up and connected my lips to his.

He then started kissing and the top of my breast through the fishnet.

"Geesh." He said as he moved the kissing and biting to my stomach.

His hand slipped up my fishnet dress to remove my panties.

He did.

Next thing you know....

"Ahh..." I moaned as he feasted on my gift. It was never a problem getting my gift right for him to enter, because as soon as his mouth touched me, my gift was like "daddy trying to get us right," and a flood was released.

I saw him growing in his boxers. I brought his face up to mine, and kissed him, tasting me all over him.

He removed his boxers, then
I gently massaged his solider to make sure it was 100 percent ready, but chile it was unnecessary, his solider was already at attention.

Just as he was about to enter me, K-Man's cries filled the hall.

Gosh dammit. The joys of parenting. 🙄

Deanna POV-
"You think she killed him yet?" Shep asked as we laid in his bed, watching tv and eating ice-cream.

I laughed. "Dr. Jennings can handle himself."

"That's what all the previous men she dated, thought too. Now nobody can find them." He said getting some ice-cream.

I laughed, rolled my eyes and shook my head. "I can't wait to hear about it tho."

"It's going to be the same. He's not good enough for her." Shep rolled his eyes.

"I don't think so."

"We'll see."

"I'm so glad everything worked out baby." I laid my head on Shep's chest.

"You said it would and it did." He kissed my forehead. "And O stepped up. Like he gets on my last fucking nerve, but when I need him. He's there." He said eating ice-cream.

"Yeah he's like that."

There was silence for a moment, then Shep put ice-cream on my cheek.

I smacked my lips. "Stop." I put it on his forehead.

"Now why would you do that?" He stale faced me.

He got a big glob. I was about to get up, but he grabbed me and smashed it in my face.

"Shep." I screamed, then got a glob and put it in his face.

Our play ice-cream fighting to an unexpected turn, when he was on top of me kissing me.

"I might as well join Ray in the lesbian club because I'm done with men." Toya came in the door.

We quickly stopped.

Shep rolled his eyes and sighed.

Guess nothing will be happening tonight. 🙄