Better Friend

Deanna POV-

"Sorry this ain't Ruth Chris." PJ rolled his eyes as I picked over my food.

" PJ rolled his eyes as I picked over my food

"What's that other place he take you to. Del Franco's." He said eating his fries.

"Del Frisco's."

"Right." He said with an attitude.

"Stop being dramatic PJ. I'm not complaining." I still picked over my food.

"You not eating either."

"Maybe I'm not hungry." I said with a slight attitude.

"Listen, you I took a lot of disrespect from you in high-school. I'm not doing that shit no more. I do nothing but respect you, even when you treat me like dirt. You don't like me romantically fine, but if we are supposed to be friends. Treat me like one. Honestly, I don't know why I'm friends with you after how you did me."

"Can we not bring up the past?" I sighed.

"Why? Because it exposes the type of thot you are." He snapped partially angry.

"Wow. It's nice to know you feel that away about me."

He sighed. "I didn't mean that."

"Yea you did."

"No I didn't. But I just find it so funny, how one week we're together. The next week you go to Jersey, come back and its not working."

"I had been feeling like that for a while PJ." I rolled my eyes.

"But it was Shep that made you realize I wasn't the move? What was it? His Bentley? His mansion? Him playing in the NFL?"

"I'm not doing this with you PJ. Lets go." I threw away the food.

He didn't move he kept eating.

"I said lets go."

"I'll find my own way back." He kept eating, not looking at me.

"Whatever." I left out and went to my car.

I sat inside for a minute seeing if PJ would come out. He didn't, so I went back in.

"I am sorry I hurt you PJ, I am. But I didn't leave you for Shep. I just felt we were growing apart. That's all." I sat back down in front of him.

"Well continue to grow." He got up, threw his stuff away and left.

I went to my car and drove along side PJ walking.