Out Of Our Control

Giants Wide Receiver Sterling Shepard was arrested yesterday, and has been charged with attempted murder as his team-mate Giants Defensive Back, Terrance Downing, lays in a coma in a local DC hospital fighting for his life.

Witnesses say, Shepard attacked Downing with a metal stool and struck him in the head, which left him unconscious. Stay tuned to ABC News for more updates.

Deanna POV-

Kenya and O demanded we caught our flight back to Jersey for school today. And Otto and Odell stayed behind to see if the judge would grant him bail to be released.

I didn't want to, but I obeyed.

I had drove to campus, but I didn't have the strength to go to class. Anais just went for me and got my work, and let me stay in her dorm.

What hurt even more was the people in the comments under the Shaderoom and other sites blaming me for this.

Saying stuff like---

This what happens when you fight over a dumb broad. Yall let a hoe ruin your career.

"I should've told him." Anais held me, as I cried on her chest.

"No you shouldn't have because then both him and O would have been in jail. You knew he would react that way, which is why you didn't tell. Now you should've told me, I would have finished his ass. Don't blame yourself over this and any hoe that tries to blame you, tell them to suck an aids dick and die slowly."

"Any bitch that blames you for this, obviously has never felt what it is like to be held by their throat against a fucking wall, clawing for their life, simply because they are a woman exisiting in a space. And they obviously never had a nigga worth a damn, who had an entire career to lose. Do not, do not babygirl, let a bitch or nigga blame you, you hear me?" She held my chin up to her.

"Yes." I wiped my eyes, looking at her like an obedient child.

I had talked to Ray to tell her the situation and she said, their older sister who was a lawyer was going to meet O and Otto in DC.

I had never met her and Shep never really talked about her, but from what Ray said, if I needed her to beat her ass for me, she would. She seemed like a character. I don't know what that meant.

"I just want to hear his voice to know he's okay and that I love him so much."

And just like that, my phone rang like clock work. Like he could hear me.

I got up off of Anais and answered as quick as I could.

"Hello."

"You have a collect call from Sterling Shepard. Do you accept this call?"

"Yes, yes." I said frantically. "Baby?" I said.

"Say something else." He said.

"What you mean?"

"Just say something."

"Uh...I love you. I don't know." I chuckled.

He was silent for a minute.