Author's Note -I'm So Sad

Y'all have flooded my dms and yes, I know the Giants let go of Vic and Rashad.

Both were veterans so their contract could be terminated, even though they had more time. And usually, teams prefer younger players so if they can cut a veteran who makes a certain amount, to make room for a younger player they will.

Like that's legit what I hate about football. With basketball people do get cut but not a whole lot. It's more like they get traded.

But with football its like here one day, gone the next. The playing span for an average football player is three years. Yes, only three. So when you see people been playing a long time that's a rarity.

I hate that football makes players so disposable. What people dont understand is that's the equivalent of our jobs. Imagine going to work tomorrow and them telling you, you're let go.

How will you feed your family? Pay your bills? And fans are so quick to be like, "let they ass go." Not realizing this.

And they rationalize it by saying its just business. But that business affects a lot of people.

Rashad just bought his mother a house, something he had been wanting to do for the longest. Ill post the video at the end.

Vic was coming back from a bad injury, they could've gave him another year just to see.

And no Rashad didn't do as well as he usually does, but he is a tremendous pass  blocker, which mean he blocks the other team so the receivers and quaterback can make a play. So in my opinion its  not all about touchdowns for you niggas that want to quote stats.

And what hurts the most about them letting Rashad go is me liking him had nothing to do with how he looked. I remember seeing him and i thought he was cute. But didn't think anything about it.

What made me become interested in him, was when I heard him talk about his love for God. If you watch his snaps, social media, etc, he is so fiercely devoted to God, and uplifting other people. It just pains me to see good people lose. But Rashad, being Rashad as he would in this story (i based the character strictly off his personality) stated that God doesn't make mistakes.

Here's what he said below

 God most definitely will take care of my Shad and we will be getting back to those NFL checks

And if not, I'm most certain he'll be  pastoring a church somewhere and you can catch, his wife (me of course) in the front row getting a good word.

See y'all at Bethel Baptist African Episcopal Missionary Church

😂😂😂

Nah but forreal I hope this all works out for my baby. 😔