Only Tears

There's A Chapter Called Close Call before this.

Deanna POV-

"You are so greedy

"You are so greedy." I laughed at Anais as her skinny ass packed two plates worth of hotel breakfast.

They had free breakfast and she was taking full advantage.

"Umm heifer you got three plates. Don't judge me." She crunched on some bacon.

"Yeah for me, O and Shep fool." I fixed our plates.

I heard a group of guys come in laughing. My body tensed hoping it wasnt dude from yesterday. Then I heard my baby's voice. I loosened up and felt completely safe.

I turned around.

Shep greeted me with a kiss.

"don't y'all look fly." Anais said to Otto and Shep who were dressed up in suits. On away games, they dressed up.

"I'm fixing your plate baby. And one for O too."

"Ok."

"You fixing my plate baby." Otto asked Anais.

"Uh-huh." Anais looked at me mouthing "damn." Cause she knew all the food was supposed to be for her.

I chuckled and shook my head.

I was about to hand Shep his plate, but I caught eyes with the guy from yesterday who was getting off the elevator and dropped the plate from being startled.

"Sorry." I was gonna pick it up, but Shep did.

"Wasting good food." Anais joked.

The guy walked into the dinning space where we were.

"If you handing out plates I want one beautiful." He looked me up and down.

"Get out her fucking face." Shep pushed him back, when he tried to come close to me.

I just went back up there to the buffet with Anais to redo the plate.

TD laughed. "Oh that's your old lady?"

"Don't worry about." Shep said and went back to sit with Otto.

"You ain't gon introduce us? I mean thats the polite thing to do. Or didn't I already meet you yesterday lil baby?" He turned his attention to me.