Give Him Credit

Deanna POV-

"Nigga if you don't get out my house." I woke up to Odell standing with Livy in his arms, looking at me and Shep in the bed.

He hit Shep with a pillow when he didn't wake up.

Shep woke up.

"Get out my house." Odell told him.

"Calm down O. He was only here because we took Livy to the aquarium and didn't want to wake her." I defended Shep.

"I don't care. Get out." He told Shep.

Shep rolled his eyes and sat up. He took a deep breath, then put on his shoes and socks.

"I'll call you later." He told me and got up, getting his keys off the night stand.

"Nah, ain't no calls. Unless you calling Jesus on the mainline. Get out." O said as Shep walked out.

O looked at me, then followed Shep downstairs.

Why was he so dramatic? 🙄🙄

"Deanna!" I heard Odell scream.

I laid facing the ceiling.

"Deanna." He said equally as loud.

I rolled my eyes and got up and went downstairs.

Kenya was in the kitchen prepping Kenyon's bottle. K-Man was in his bounce seat. It was like a little seat, that automatically bounced or rocked the baby.

"K, let her know if she stay here we got rules. They would have rules at a dorm, and we got that shit here. This is not a do what you wanna do, when you wanna do it."

"She know that Odell." Kenya said irritated.

"I need her more than know. I need her to do. Do." The way he put emphasis on do made me laugh.

"I look like a joke to you?" He said.

"No Odell. I hear you." I said trying not to laugh.

"Aight." He shook his head. He called his lawyer Kevin to come over here.

"Can I go back upstairs?"

"No, you sit right there." He pointed to a stool.

"O what are you doing?" Kenya asked.

"You'll see."

"Well I'm going to feed my son." She got K-Man's bottle.

"No, you stay here to."

Kenya rolled her eyes and sat down on a stool, feeding K-Man.

"This is stupid Odell. I didn't break any rules."

He ignored me. We all sat waiting for the doorbell to ring. It finally did. O got it.

Kevin his lawyer came in.

"What was the urgent call Mr. Beckham?"

"I need you to draw up a contract for me, that is punishable by law if it's broken."

"Are you serious Odell?" Kenya looked at him in unbelief that he was really acting like this.

"Yes, I am. My house not gon be disrespected. Kev sit here." He pointed to a seat for Kevin at the kitchen table.

Kevin set up his laptop and printer on the table.

"What type of contract is it?" Kev asked.