Chapter 11

Jackson POV

I was on the way to the hospital going as fast as I could.

 I had already called the police.

And I was waiting to hear back.

After what felt like forever I finally saw them and they said that Ana would be fine just a few bruises here and there.

The kids were lucky they were in their chairs because that saved them from a lot of the damage.

This was so scary this had almost been deathly and I was sooo lucky.

Everyone told me; the police and the nurses and doctors about this incident. Some angel had to have been there to make sure no one got deadly hurt.

***

*A few days later*

Ana was able to be home she had recovered enough and could help with the children.

But she was super depressed over Grant the police hadn't found anything and so were the kids just as depressed.

***

Ana POV

I jumped.

RING RING

I sat up and looked over at the phone.

I looked over at Jackson and he was still sleeping.

I picked up the phone;

"Hello this is Clarkson household, who is this?" tears were already running down my face.

"Hi, this is a policeman working on your case of your missing son. We have found your son he is in the hospital in critical care and we have the kidnappers in custody..." everything was foggy and I was just thinking LORD they have found my son...in critical care.

I hung up when he stopped talking.

I just sat there and BAM

I thought what am I doing?  My son is dying and I am just sitting here in bed.

I woke up Jackson and told him what I heard and we scrambled to get Dani and Val together and to the hospital.

***

We finally got there and we ran to the critical care center. We didn't actually run but I tried even though I was sore and the kids were being carried.

We waited and soon a doctor came out to tell us his situation...everything blurred again.

But this time my water broke...

I was unconscious but the last thing I heard was...'she is going to have an early birth' 'she is under too much stress'

____________________________________________________________________________

Hi, guys

Comment

Vote

Feedback

~Cashergirl