Chapter 1

The picture above is of me and Grant as he got a little older

Don't forget to check out my Bitlife Celebrity Versions!

__________________________________________________________________

Our dogs ran out from the family room and jumped all over Jackson.

"Kids dad's home" I called.

I forgot I left Valerie in the high chair.

I hurried into the kitchen and got her down she was still coloring.

She ran into the hallway and dad picked her up and Grant who was already hugging his legs.

"Why don't you tell daddy all about what you did today at Grams." I walked into the kitchen to clean up the mess on the kitchen table.

I heard Grant and Valerie fighting to talk first.

I wiped up the mess and forgot that I had to look over papers that my students had turned in.

It was their spelling tests.

I put the dishes in the sink and slowly walked over to my bag on the floor near the door.

Jackson walked into the kitchen.

"I put them for a nap." I looked at the clock it was only 5 o' clock.

"Already?" I tried to say nicely.

"Why not I bet they didn't nap at Gram's." he sat down next to me at the table.

I shrugged and looked over the tests.

"Anything fun happen-" he was interrupted by the cries of Valerie.

I smiled at Jackson and he gave me that face.

"Your turn" I laughed going back to my tests.

"But..fine.." he got up slowly watching me giving me a look.  I knew he was kidding all the faces and everything was just his sassiness and the part of him that i love.

My cat Cocoa jumped into my lap.

"Hey fur ball what's up?" I stroked her soft hair and finished my tests.

Jackson and I sat on the sofa he was reading the newspaper and I was working on the schedule for my class tomorrow.

"What do you want for dinner?" I asked.

He shrugged whatever you want.

Whenever he talks to me or when I talk to him he looks me in the eye.

He was so easy going and everything he was easy to make happy.  He is also the funniest person I have ever met with the most unique sense of humor.

I patted my tummy, the baby was said to be a girl and Jackson and I had already thought of naming her Danielle Taylor Clarkson. (Valerie's full name is Valerie Bella Clarkson and for Grant its Grant Brett Clarkson)

"Whatever you want babe" he kissed me and I got up to start making dinner. 

I looked at what we had in the fridge. 

"We could have spaghetti and since Valerie doesn't like the tomato sauce I can have dinosaur chicken nuggets for her."  I called out.

"Sure" he called back.

He really wasn't fussy at all he wouldn't tell me if he was because he's that nice.  He just goes with the flow.

Deoje(de-oh-gee) (how you spell dog) the retriever was pushing against my legs whining.