Chapter 2

Above is a picture of my hands, my husband hand, and my newest addition to the family read to find out

______________________________________________________________

After Grant and Valerie were in bed I sat on the couch watching TV with my husband.

We held hands and he kissed me on the forehead. We were soulmates we definitely were made for each other. He was an archeologist, he had loved dinosaurs since he was young and he completed it by his job.

"So do you think we should move into a bigger house?" I asked laying my head on his shoulder.

"Definitely, I mean we don't have enough room and don't worry I'll take care of the part of being in the same area."

I sighed.

"But I don't want that, I don't want you to do everything I feel bad I make you do everything." I started to sit up. His hands were still on my stomach.

"What's wrong? No, I want to do stuff for you I want to do everything in my power for you."

I looked down.

"I understand but I-" I was starting to get frustrated that I couldn't think of the right words.

I tried to get up but he held me back.

"Babe..look at me." I looked at him. We stayed quiet for the rest of the night.

Until I started falling asleep. When he whispered 'i love you'.

***

I woke up the next morning and realized my husband and I were still on the sofa and I was wrapped up in his arms.

I yawned. I was more of a morning person than he was. He would sleep in until noon if he could.

I looked at the clock on top of the mantel and saw it was 9:30.

I stretched carefully and got up. Ouch. Pain.

Jackson must have felt my jerk, because he instantly sat up.

"Babe what's wrong?" he had worry in his eyes, again.

"Nothing I was just going to start getting changed and washed." I tried to get up again. I almost fell but he caught me.

"Ana I don't think that that's a good idea. I think maybe you should lay down for a little bit. And I will get the kids, get breakfast, and make a bath for you." He put a blanket over me. I wasn't trying to, but I was giving him a glare.

"Babe don't give me that face when you know very well that you're not able to get up."

He mimicked my face and leaned over and kissed me before running upstairs.

I closed my eyes.

***

I was awakened by an elbow to my thigh.

I jerked forward and had curls in my face. Big brown eyes were staring back at me.

"Valerie mommy was sleeping."

"Jackson" I shouted.

I heard fast footsteps coming into the family room.

Jackson quickly got Valerie off me and she looked worried now as well as he did.

"Sweetie is everything okay?" he held Valerie, and Grant was soon right behind him.

I pulled my shorts up to see a bruise starting to form on my upper thigh.