Dark Link x Jeff the Killer

This will be a smut and this is my first smut so if you have feedback or requests COMMENT I hate how quiet you all are

Dark Link's pov.

I remember it like yesterday;

I was running across Hyrule Field at night after escaping some guards that spotted me in town. I had found a spot in the Lost Woods with abandoned cabin on a forgotten path a few weeks ago. When out of nowhere, I heard this large sound much like thunder and a bright tear in the air by a tree. I had to know what it was but I saw it close just as quickly as it appeared. I turned around when I heard a low grunt. I saw what looked to see what appeared to be young male unconscious, wearing cloths I'd never seen before me. He had black pants a strange white shirt? I didn't know what to do so without thinking I picked him up and ran back to the abandoned cabin I was staying at.

After I got there I decide to get a better look at this strange creature. I pulled the man's hood noting the odd strings attached to it. I almost jumped at what I saw. He had unnatural white skin as white as his shirt, hair as black as a raven, but what scared me was the cut in smile and the open unblinking eyes burnt black. The man let out a snore? Was he asleep despite his eyes? What would happen when this strange creature woke up, would he attack me, would I finally have a friend?

I placed the creature on the dusty bed and tied him up with the rope left on the floor. I don't need much sleep anyways. Only after that did I notice his ears, he wasn't an elf, was he.

The next day after the sun headed west. I heard the man stir and awake. He looked around, trying to collect the missing pieces clearly not seeing me. "What the fuck happened to me?!" he shouted. "Hello, are you ok?" I nervously asked not showing myself. His eyes darted to me replying "Who the fuck are you? And where the hell am I?" his eyes scanning me. "My name is Dark Link and you're in my cabin." I calmly relied. Then out of nowhere he jumped on to my tearing the rope into pieces, pinning me down. I responded by kicking and struggling to break free. He only laughed in responds whispering in my ears "Don't make me laugh I've escaped three mental hospitals and 8 prisons. I've been kicked; punched, stabbed, and shot so many times I can't remember. So you will answer anything I ask and if you try anything you'll regret it." "What?" I replied confused at a few things he said. I struggled uncomfortable as he pinned both my hands with one of his, and he eye raped me. "What did I just say? Looks like you didn't listen." He growled. As he grabbed a knife from his pocket and scrapped my cheek revising a whimper from me.
"Fuck. Why I am not surprised!" he said out of nowhere. "Who are you, what are you talking about?" I once again confused squeaked. "Oh yay, Names Jeff, I'm known as Jeff the Killer and from what I can tell I somehow got sucked into your world from where I'm suppose to be."

And that's how I met my best friend seven months ago.

Lately Jeff has been how do I put it touchy (?). He's been getting a bit close for comfort but when I ask about it he gets all defensive about it I don't want to lose him but what can I do, if this keeps happening. The closest thing to an answer was him sarcastically saying "What I'm Bisexual and lonely." What the heck does bisexual mean?!

Jeff the killer pov.

I can't take it! I just want to touch him, feel him, kiss him, and make him mine. But I can't risk it, I will not lose him. I want to go home and take him with me. He's just so clueless. He doesn't stop me but clearly shows discomfort and panic. I love him, he helped me, out of the pure longing for a friend, and it's adorable. That's it, I'm taking him tonight no matter what!

Dark Link's pov.

"Hey can you come here for a sec." I heard Jeff say from the cabin.

"Sure what do you need?" I respond taking my boots off and lying my sword down against the door frame. I walk in looking around for Jeff.

3 person pov.

Dark jumped at Jeff closing the door from behind it. "Oh there you are so what do you want?" Dark asks with a half-hearted chuckle. Dark's breath hitched as Jeff tackled him pushing him on to the bed, and pinning him down. "Jeff what are you doing?!" Dark said his panic leaking through. "Like I said I'm bisexual and I want you~ now hold still." Jeff replied seductively. Jeff couldn't help but chuckle at Dark's confusion.

Jeff quickly brought his head to Dark's neck kissing it roughly with passion, looking for his sweet spot. "Jeff what are you doi' ahh" Dark said squirming breaking off into a moan. "Found it~" Jeff said with a smirk biting the spot. Dark lightly gasp at the foreign sensation, regretting letting any sound out at all. Jeff became a little more than pissed, when Dark bit his bottom lip to conceal his moans. Jeff decided to roughly rub their crouches together to once again hear Dark's moans. "~you like that don't you, and don't you dare try to conceal the delicious sounds your making~" Jeff whispered into Dark's ear. "Y-yes, d-don'-t st-op!" Dark screamed between moans.

Jeff pulled away not breaking contact to undo the shadow's belt, to undress him. Dark quickly figure out what Jeff wanted, and started to pull at Jeff's hoodie wanting it off but not knowing why. After they both were fully undressed Jeff without warning flipped Dark on to his hands and knees. The shadow grunted at the sudden move still not fully knowing what they were doing (a/n he did know what sex was just not how two guys or girls would do it) but loving every moment of it. "Ready love?" Jeff growled into his ear. "Ready for wh,. Oh f-f-uck" Dark was interrupted by Jeff thrusting into him. "That. I know it hurts but it will turn to pleasure soon." Jeff responded noting his pain.

Dark took a few moments to have the foreign pain turn to pleasure. Dark pushed back his hips, unknowingly telling Jeff to move. Jeff pulled back; Dark started whining at the loss. Jeff left just the tip in before quickly slamming back in. After Jeff soon found a rhythm, Dark was pushing back at each thrust. Jeff moved his right hand down and started to start jerk Dark off. Jeff soon found that special spot "Oh fuck there, right fucking there!" "Oh fuck, your tight Darky~" Jeff said in between thrusts obeying his lover's plead. "Jef-f I'm close!" Dark panted as Jeff responded with "I know Darky, and I want you to scream my name when you cum" After a few more thrusts Dark cummed screaming Jeff's name "Jeff!" Jeff then followed suit Cumming in Dark tight ass.

"Bisexual means I like both gender, like... well this" Jeff said coming down from his high, pulling Link's shadow into a cuddle. "Oh, I guess we're both Bisexual then" Dark said drifting off to sleep.