RBMAM- FBALV - Breakfast in bed

** Lyka **

My eyes fluttered open when I felt the warm sunlight hit my skin. Then I notice that sunlight is seeping through the thin white curtain that is covering the terrace of the room or like what Jake said ' my temporary room' . The room I am in is surrounded with sweet lovely scent of orchids and chocolate. I sighed and buried my face deeply on my pillow. 

I am staying in Jake's house. What's good about his house? Its a tree house. 

The melody and the sound the birds are making me feel at peace. Its very peaceful here. The only sound you can hear is the sound of the wind as it brush through the branches of the tree, the creaking sound the tree makes as it moves with the wind, the birds and the heartbeat and breathing of someone downstairs.

 I turned and lied down on my back, facing the wooden ceiling. This place is really.. different and awkward. Awkward because first of all, I am a vampire, a half- vampire and half werewolf, a hybrid of two different species and I am staying in a werewolf pack.

Different because I'm not used to the heat. Everytime I woke up maybe 4-5 nights ago, Xander's cold arms are securely wrapped around me but now? No.. it's the warm heat that embraces me.

  I miss him. Him and his cold yet passionate kisses, his whispers of love and his cold embrace.

Although I have to say, I love the heat. I am enjoying the warmthness this place gives me.. And also Jake's. 

This past few days since I gave him his chance. He'd given me space however, his urge to take things more complicated is very strong he cant hide it away from me.

 I didnt want to stay in the pack house because of the following reasons; one- I dont like the glares and looks both males and females give me. Two- its awkward. I dont want to stay there, I feel uneasy. 

And the last but not the least, -  too many heartbeats, too many breathings, too many noises. And you know what that means to me..

too many temptation. I might be a vampire for three years now but for all the vampires eyes I am baby, a child- a newborn. The only thing that stops me from being a crazy lunatic blood addict newborn is because of my werewolf blood.

A faint knock from the door disturbed my thoughts. I sniffed the air, the chocolate and orchids scent was stronger. I can almost hear his steady heartbeat and his breath. He knocked again. 

Slowly, I got up and checked myself in the mirror. In despire of my messy black hair, it was all okay. I am wearing a sleeping dress- not a lingerie or a silk night gown but a plain pink sleeping dress that reaches under my knees. It was a bit boring. Childish and so simple. Very Lily- like. She gave it to me for me to borrow.

I made my way towards the door and opened it. A very handsome, newly shaved and shower with wet hair Jake greeted me with a small smile and he's holding a big square tray, which is covered by a metal cover. I took a deep breath and smelled the scent of the food.

'' Mash potato? eggs? bacon? with bread and sausages? '' I asked, guessing the breakfast he'd brought. He was about to say something when I stopped him by raising my hand in the air.

'' and Strawberry.'' I added.

'' Good- morning too my love '' He said with his rich and husky voice. A voice that can make girls just get head over heels over him. A come-to-me-I'll- pleasure you voice of his. '' I see you have guessed what I've brought you again?  I think I should get used to your smelling skills. '' He said and smirked. 

I stepped back and gestured him to come in. He smiled wider and winked. I felt my heart skipped a bit and I fought back the urge to throw myself at him. My wolf was arguing with me, fighting and demanding to go out.

However, I won. I always win over my stupid wolf anyway. When he notice that I'd given no reaction his smile change into a small one. Someway, somehow he looks like a lost child. When he entered the room he went straight into my messy bed and placed the food tray carefully on the bed.

'' How was your sleep? '' he asked, trying to make a small conversation.

'' Good. '' I answered. If he think that I'm going to entertain him. He's wrong. 

Jake asked me to move here yesterday, I didn't object or anything. Infact, I feel thankful moving here, because dont receive the looks from the males and females of the pack. Not that I care about it anyway. 

I glanced at Jake's face. Suddenly I feel captivated and I couldn't look away. I  feel mesmerized and melting within his ocean blue eyes. My heart gave a leap. I can feel the hairs on my nape stood up and I started to feel.. HOT. 

I am starting to regret the idea of me staying here. 

***

'' Stop it, I'm stuff ''  I said one more time to Jake as he tried to feed me again. I put my fingers around his wrist, stopping the fork with a half of strawberry on it.

'' It's the last one. '' he said. 

'' Yeah, but I've been telling you to stop but you dont listen. My stomach's about to burst. '' 

His face softened. '' Don't you like it? '' He asked. 

'' I-i... I ike it.. '' feeling awkward, I sighed and '' aah..'' I opened my mouth. 

Like a child, his face lightened and feed me the strawberry with a look of satisfaction on his face. When I bit the strawberry, some of it juices escaped from my mouth. I watched as his eyes darkened, and his lips were slightly parted while looking at my lips. 

Damn.  this is awkward. 

I quickly wiped away the juice on my chin with the back of my hand. But Jake didnt look away. I cleared my throat. This caught his attention. His eyes then shifted color from coal black to dark blue.   

'' Sorry.. '' he just said then stood up. He cleared his throat. But didnt say anything. Although I can feel his hot stare on me. He stayed motionless and standing beside my bed for a few moments.

 I folded my legs so I was seating indian style and pretended to check out my nails. Should I say something to him? This way to awkward. I thought.

When I glanced up to him. I let out a low gasp. He's eyes were so dark again. His lips were set in a thin line, like he is in pain. There were dark and red surfaces around his eyes and he was trembling. 

 I am not with jake anymore... I thought. 

 I am with his wolf...

 **

Sorry about this... But I need to stop here! dont worry guys I'm gonna update this as soon as possible~! and watch out to the next chapter! 

comment! vote and fan!!

FReezing hot!! Oi! follow me on twitter? please? 

***