RBMAM-FBALV - A wish of love from the womanizer

<--- Vote

 Because I am feeling kinda kind today, I am going to upload this. Haha.. Please vote, comment and fan! 

Freezing_Hot xoxo

Drake's POV 

I woke up with two slumbering women at my either side. Their blond and red hair are scaterred on my chest. The two of them are sleeping peacefully, their arms were wrapped around me. Both of their facial features are sated and both of them have two swollen bite punctures on their necks.

I drank enough blood last night with these beautiful vampires, and they did not offer just blood but also sex. My body was energised and sated. But not satisfied. My body and my mind craves for someone, one woman who will I be with forever. A woman who will make love with me because she loves me and I love her. I want to take a woman, - a woman I love. A mate. I want to make love to a single woman and mark her with my scent so that no one will ever come near her. I want to make love with her with uncontrollable passion, to care for her everytime and while making love. To worry if I am hurting her, to worry if I am taking her so rough, to worry if I bite her and drain her. Then when we wake up, we can make love again then I'll feed her. 

I wish for a mate. True love with a mate -  one single woman . Haaaayy... 

Except that's not gonna happen. The girl I love now is inlove with another man or maybe two men.

I dont want to join the messy twilight love triangle. Tsk. 

I sighed and remove the arms that wrapped around me only to discover my legs are entangled with another woman's tanned legs. I chuckled when I realized I had sex with three different women. This woman is a tanned one with black hair which reminded me of Beauty's black hair. 

Suddenly, I felt the a soft hand carressing my naked back. The air in the room had changed and replaced with lust and arousal. Then, the other two also woke up. They started to purr. 

'' Drake... '' The blond hair woman purred.

'' Hmm,, you look so yummy...'' The red hair moaned running her hands up and down on my back.

'' I cant get enough of you.. '' The other one added. 

What was their name again? Trisha? Kate? Livie? Amber?

'' I've gotta go ladies.. .''  I said and tried to remove their hands off me. 

'' Noo. '' the blond woman pouted. 

Suddenly I was being pinned down on the bed. Greedy mouths are all over me. Female wet cores are being rubbed against me. 

I sighed. 

'' Let's have... * lick*.. another taste * lick* ... of you.... '' The tanned black haired purred. 

I sighed then accepted one's kiss.

Maybe I'll just get ready later... 

**********************

Few hours later.. Finally, the three women got out of my room As I closed the door my gaze fixed on my very messy bed.

 Man.. I've gotta change my sheets again. I thought.

I really hate using my bedroom, I prefer having sex in other rooms and place. But last night, I was tired and a bit depress and also excited to go to that werewolf pack to see her so... I rushed. 

When I am all ready... I pictured the north boundary leading to the Therianthrope bloodlines. Seconds later, I am in that place. I sighed, stripped and kept my clothes at a hidden place so that when I come back here I dont need to walk around the place.. all naked and looking hot. That will bring trouble.

'' Dustin.. I am going now.. Inform our king.. '' I said to Dustin in our mindlink. 

It takes only a second for him to answer back. 

'' Take care brother, Have you already eaten? '' 

'' Yeah, I have.. '' 

'' Oh be careful brother, do you want me to walk with you until we reach the boundary? '' 

'' No.. I am already here.. '' 

''  good because I am busy here anyway...- Oh...aahhhh!! No!! shit!! shit! shit!! '' 

'' What's the matter brother? '' I asked. When there is no answer.. . '' Dustin? ''  I called again.

A few seconds later he replied. '' Sorrry bout that my brother, I am playing wrestling with Daniel via Ps3 Man! This rocks I wish we had this game during the 1800's!  Hey, can you buy me a PS3 cd there in that pack? ''

I sighed and shook my head. '' Grow up man, I am going there to spy not to have fun. '' 

Dustin took a moment again before he answered. '' Well have fun... There's a lot of hot wolf girls over there by the way. 'See ya brother!! Don't disturb me again! '' 

After that, he was gone. I sighed. Dustin, my twin brother when will you grow up ? I thought. 

'' Yow I heard that! I am a grown up man yow.. My balls are probably bigger than yours, Although I'm not  quite sure coz you use yours all the time, ''  Dustin said in my mind then he was gone again.

 I chuckled. Twins always have a mind link whenever they go. Dustin and I are connected forever, so whatever he feels I feel. That's how close we are. 

I took a deep breath and recollected myself. Then I felt it. The powerful energy as it ran through my body. I felt my internal organs move but not in a bad way. Just an awkward way. Then my bones moved as my body change form. 

Few moments later, I have four black paws. Suddenly, the world feels a little big for me. However, my instincts are still good. 

It's time. I thought as I braced myself and ran straight to the boundary to the Therian thrope bloodlines pack.

Hot werewolf girls? 

 here I come!!!! 

**