Just the beginning

• Dedicated to To all my dedicated readers

Just the beginning

I had thought that when I finally do my first time, it would be extremely awkward. But so far, I knew I was doing good. Well, as good as a frustrated virgin can be.

First, I'd like to thank the vampire grace -a gift from my vampire nature, and the werewolf genes too, I guess.

We kissed in the middle of the woods, angry and passionate. It did not help that while kissing him, I remember him doing the same with other girls, particularly Priscilla. Ooh... Yeah.. Her leg was wrapped around his waist that time in my sophomore too. It was during PE lesson and Priscilla looked hot in our PE shorts and t-shirt which on her looked a bit too tight whereas mine was loose, to hide my figure.

I felt my nails elongate and pierce the skin on his shoulders. Hateful thoughts circulated in my head, they bubbled and boiled. I wanted to let go. His touch was warm but disgusted her when it shouldn't. It was in the past. I had to let go. But I can't! Because everything triggers bad memories; everything stimulates hate, self-loathing and the desire to hurt everyone around me. Make them as miserable as I was!

I was going to push him but he suddenly lifted me up by the waist then grabbed my thighs to stay me in place. He was quick. Obviously experienced. Oh god! Everything angers me.

I pulled away and he continued to fervently shower my face with wet and desperate kisses which I never had. I was too busy playing fluffy romance with a vampire. At least, this werewolf would give me something that is hot and consuming. Something awfully sexy that it is sinful. "The house. Where is it?" I murmured.

He answered in a growl and then he transformed to his gigantic wolf without preamble that he knocked me in the ground. He nudged and encouraged me to ride his back. Carefully, I did and we took off.

When the house was in view, I dematerialised to to door before I opened it and left it open. He came crashing in violently but with the grace of an alpha werewolf who, at the moment, looked like he was ready to kill. His great head was low and near the ground. His fur was raised and his black, bottomless eyes gleamed.

He looked magnificent. And I knew I was in trouble. He was aroused and excited and determined to lay his claim on me. The situation tempted me to back out. Just to see how he'll react.

But I wanted this. I will claim him. After that, no one shall have him. I'll kill anyone who will dare seduce him from me. This brought a smirk on my lips. Oh yes, there's no way I am going to let him want anyone else. I'll have him preoccupied. I will mark him everyday on that delicate exposed part of the neck and everyone will see that he's mine. That in the end, he came to me crawling, on his hands and knees and practically salivating to have me. Other Alphas will know. Those young and stupid will learn from him. They might pity him but I'll make sure he'll... Be happy enough not to mind and I'll make sure he'll be strong. (The idea of him being a subject of laughter angered her, she just wont admit it).

I untied the shirt I was wearing to reveal my chest. As I did this, he prowled towards me then circled me like I was his prey, sniffing me occasionally. His pace quickened as I pulled down the boxer shorts I was wearing. I could hear his heartbeat pumping wildly and his breaths have become deeper. For a moment, I didn't know what to do and let him sniff and lick me. Before I fully get irritated with myself, I sauntered up to our room and dematerialised on his bed, sitting with my back on his headboard.

He was human when he appeared at the door, equally naked. I ignored my heartbeat as it quickened and the tightening in my stomach. I hope my face was frozen as I think it should be. (She did not know she has a tinged of blush on her upper cheeks and looked utterly desirable).