RBMAM-FBALV- Pained, broken again.

<--- Vote? 

© freezing_hot 2011-2012

RECAP:

'' S-she.. s-she's heading.... north... !!! '' -- Dustin. 

No... she cant.. 

She cant surpass the boundary again..

Not again.. 

'' What?! '' --Stephen said and look at where we are looking. 

Without another word. I leap from the terrace and run or more likely floated with a sudden speed. From my back I sense my twin, Dustin, and Stephen followed me, leaving Jane alone. 

But none of them mattered to me.. 

None.. 

Except for the thought that beauty may surpass the boundary again to the territory...

of werewolves....

**

Normal POV ( Lyka's POV )

I continued to run as fast as I can, ignoring the fact that there are three vampires who are after me.

I stepped through the scaterred branches in the forest ground, they clicked as they snapped. 

I passed many trees, as usual the animals are quiet. 

I can hardly hear their breathings.

But their heartbeat, which pumps that crimson sweet liquid is beating loudly.

The animals can sense the danger, the anger, and my pain. 

Deja vu? 

It feels like this had happened before isn't? 

But this feels like..

more painful.. 

More painful because, my lover and I are in a relationship. We are getting married after the sun sets!! And I catched him having sex , NOT with someone else, but with the woman, he is with every meeting he has.

LIE. 

Did they really attend meetings when they said they will have? or Did they have a personal meeting in his bed? 

I felt pain in my chest again. 

I felt like I want to lash out here and cut down these towering trees,

I want to scratch, pounce and kill something. 

''What you are waiting for? '' A  sad voice said in my head.