Growling Chapter 08: I CAN KEEP A SECRET MORE

Start from the beginning

Wow, he managed to get angry to me while he's the one who has issues here!

I rolled my eyes. "Tell all of your crazy fan girls to stop hurting me and bully me. I don't deserve that. Tell them the truth" I said. "I don't want to" he just said and walks right and entered a room. I'd just followed his direction with my eyes. My reaction is in disbelief.

What an arrogant!

"Ugh!" I stomped my feet once and comb my hair with my hand harshly. His gang just looked at me.

"This is Thea Young" Chase approaches. I lend my eyes to him. He stops beside me, looking. "You should better leave him alone" Charley said looking at me while standing at the back of a sofa and stirring the cup of tea he was holding. "Yeah, he is a bad guy. If you want to get a better future, better stay away" Steven guy wake from leaning his back to the sofa and looked at me. "He has uncontrolled craving, he could kill you if yesterday happened again" Harley who just step out in another room said smiling too much. "Shut up. Stop playing" I said with frowns. "You shut up" suddenly, a boy came up again in nowhere I don't know, he's Kris, wearing frowns.

"We are warning you. He asked you in the forest yesterday right? It could be more than that" he continued. I just gave frowns to him. "Believe us. We just don't want to get our friend hurt. In what's happening now, you could hurt him more than what you did" Tyler said. "I'll stay away like what you guys want but let me end this issue with him first. You should tell the girls I didn't play Charley and his heart or I'll be dead in this university" I said. "Ask him" Charley said. "And you really said that to her huh" David said to Charley. I didn't mind it and walk toward the room Baek's entered earlier.

🐺

As I opened the door, I entered quickly for so,e few steps and look every edge of the room but there's no Baek Coffer there. Suddenly, I heard a locked sound so it's frightened me to turn back the door and in my surprise, Baek Coffer was there, holding the knob of the door and just locked it. He looked at me with serious face. "Your friends want me to stay away. I told you to stay away. I am not the problem here right? You know you are the one who keeps on sticking to me. I'm starting to think if you don't really like me, you just want something to me" I said, trying to make things clear and go in a nice way. He started to walk toward me as I stop talking. I felt nervous and I can't resist biting my lower lip even I know what he can do if I did that.

I naturally bite my lower lip if I am nervous.

I took a step back cause I'm thinking if I'm gonna lost my third kiss. He keeps our eye to eye and he keep on making shorter the distance between us. He stopped in front of me. I felt the pain in my lips. And next, I felt the liquid poured down my chin.

Gosh, I think my lip blood.

The more I got nervous is the more I bite my lower lip. And that is why my lip blood. I'm getting to start goose bumps.

"What are you...? Hey! I'm angry here!" I yelled and stomped. He smiled and chuckled next. I gave frowns. "What are you laughing at?!" I shouted. "You're just too cute" he eye smiles. "What?" I quietly said and brow up my left eye brow. He gradually stops from laughing and face me. "You know..." he took a step toward me and that's brings me back from anxiousness. I look at his hand which is getting near my face. His face become serious and keeps on looking at me flirty and daring. He wants to touch my face.

And maybe I'll think about that.

"I just love everything about you..." he continued and now he touches my chin. I keep my eye on his hand back to his eyes then spontaneously. "..every time I see you" he ended. "What...what are you talking about?" I said stammering and lowly. "I want you to know... that I can keep a secret more" he said again turning his eyes down south to my bleeding lip.

I decided, I'm gonna hurt him by punching.

Instead, I pushed him hardly but it just went stepping back three times by him. He laughed hardly. "Shut up! Stop playing!" I yelled. He looked at me for a while and laugh again. "Oh come on, beds over there" he continued to laughed. I funny looks/faces toward him. "I don't think I could please you" I said, giving up. I walk toward his direction going to the door far behind him but for the second time, he clueless and quickly grab my right arm in my elbow level. I'd stopped. "I'm sober-sided if you don't know" he said seriously.

He's so can't-read! He will laugh and then become serious again then laugh again then become serious again!

"And I'm sober-sided too when I said I can keep a secret more" he continued.

I got my eyes fully open.

AN.

Okay guys, did you like it? How was the story going?

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! Fighting!

JEBAL~JEBAL~JEBAL~JEBAL~JEBAL~JEBAL~JEBAL~JEBAL~JEBAL~T^T PLEASE COMMENT ANY!!!

[edited 070717]