Porlorge

( Play Video )

( The Past )

( Girls Age 5 )

About 17 years ago there where four girls made from the DNA of rare extinct grimm and a human . Even though they weren't human the professor raised them as his own along with Penny and the four girls where as happy as they could be . But that all ended when the lab was attacked . It was around the time when the girls where 5 years old . The professor knew that this day was going to come soon so he had told the four girls to go to the motorboat and get away . The four girls didn't want to leave him and their big sister Penny but they had no choice but to run away . After they got away the four girls made it to the city of Vale . And since it was their first time out side they didn't know how to act then a police officer tried to take them to a place called an orphanage . But after a few days of staying there they where bullied by the other children so they left and lived in the woods .........

( Girls Age 10 )

After 10 years of living in the woods the four girls learned how to fight and protect them selves . Once in a while they would have to steal fruits and sometimes travelers would walk threw the woods and they would steal from them to . But one day professor Ozpin and Glenda Goodwitch where walking threw the woods but then stopped when

a 10 year old girl with short navy blue hair matched with pink eyes jumped out of the tree with two swords in her hands .

Then another 10 year old with short platinum bland hair matched with light blue eyes came out from behind the tree pointing a gun at them. Soon after two more children appeared behind them

a 10 year old girl wearing an old hat she had long white hair matched with violet eyes came out and pointed her sharp claws at them . And the girl standing next to her was another

10 year old girl with long orange hair matched with brown eyes and she made a face that said if you mess with me your dead . When Ozpin and Glenda saw them they noticed that the four children where homeless because of how they dressed and looked. Ozpin wanted to talk to one of them and he chose to talk to the one with navy blue hair. When he expand the reason him and Glenda where hear. It was because they heard so much about them and wanted to offer them a home at Beacon academy. When they four of them herd that they huddled together and talked it over and agreed.

( Time Skip )

When they turned 17 years old the four girls had completed their training and where now old enough to join the first years. But before they started Ozpin told them to try and make some friends of their own because they where always together. Once they agreed the four of them made their way to the entrance ceremony for the first years. But little did they know that in the near future fate had already inter twined with the four of them meeting four extraordinary people............

( To Be Continued )